SOUPS :-(

You need to have all 3 packs a day to ensure youre getting all the nutrients you need

Have you tried adding some herbs and spices to them it makes a massive difference x

I will try that, thanks. Had mushroom yesterday which was ok first mouthful but then got sickly. Ididn't finish it.

I am on second day and I am struggling to be honest. I feel hungry, irritable and feel like I have nothing to look forward to, I used to enjoy by dinner in the evening. Will this pass?

Thanks Starlight. I had my vegetable soup tonight which I have to say was ok. I couldn't eat all of it as I was full BUT I could have which is a positive sign. Still got the tomatoe one to try!!!

I have only been on Exante 10 days and had just the soups - tomato and basil was disgusting and chicken not much better but mushroom and vegetable were quite reasonable.
My bumper mixed pack arrived this morning and I enjoyed my first choc and orange bar so I guess it's not all bad.

For me the best way of looking at Exante is that it's just a means to an end and I'll cope with it cos it will take me where I want to be...

Best of luck with your journey!

Back