Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

SOUPS :-(

Discussion in 'Exante' started by T25Tasha, 12 October 2010 Social URL.

1. T25Tasha

T25Tasha Member

I really hate the soups. Does anyone know whether I could substitute the evening soup for chicken??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You need to have all 3 packs a day to ensure youre getting all the nutrients you need

4. MrsPoogatch

MrsPoogatch Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Have you tried adding some herbs and spices to them it makes a massive difference x

5. T25Tasha

T25Tasha Member

I will try that, thanks. Had mushroom yesterday which was ok first mouthful but then got sickly. Ididn't finish it.

I am on second day and I am struggling to be honest. I feel hungry, irritable and feel like I have nothing to look forward to, I used to enjoy by dinner in the evening. Will this pass?

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  7. T25Tasha

T25Tasha Member

Thanks Starlight. I had my vegetable soup tonight which I have to say was ok. I couldn't eat all of it as I was full BUT I could have which is a positive sign. Still got the tomatoe one to try!!!

8. Wicked Pink Dynamite

Wicked Pink Dynamite Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.33%)
    I have only been on Exante 10 days and had just the soups - tomato and basil was disgusting and chicken not much better but mushroom and vegetable were quite reasonable.
    My bumper mixed pack arrived this morning and I enjoyed my first choc and orange bar so I guess it's not all bad.

For me the best way of looking at Exante is that it's just a means to an end and I'll cope with it cos it will take me where I want to be...

Best of luck with your journey!

9. Dietkitty

Dietkitty Rebel without a calorie

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I subbed the soups for Dietimeal shepherds pie and it didn't do me any harm.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.