SOUPS :-(

Discussion in 'Exante' started by T25Tasha, 12 October 2010 Social URL.

1. T25Tasha

T25Tasha Member

I really hate the soups. Does anyone know whether I could substitute the evening soup for chicken??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You need to have all 3 packs a day to ensure youre getting all the nutrients you need

4. MrsPoogatch

MrsPoogatch Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Have you tried adding some herbs and spices to them it makes a massive difference x

5. T25Tasha

T25Tasha Member

I will try that, thanks. Had mushroom yesterday which was ok first mouthful but then got sickly. Ididn't finish it.

I am on second day and I am struggling to be honest. I feel hungry, irritable and feel like I have nothing to look forward to, I used to enjoy by dinner in the evening. Will this pass?

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  7. T25Tasha

T25Tasha Member

Thanks Starlight. I had my vegetable soup tonight which I have to say was ok. I couldn't eat all of it as I was full BUT I could have which is a positive sign. Still got the tomatoe one to try!!!

8. Wicked Pink Dynamite

Wicked Pink Dynamite Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.33%)
    I have only been on Exante 10 days and had just the soups - tomato and basil was disgusting and chicken not much better but mushroom and vegetable were quite reasonable.
    My bumper mixed pack arrived this morning and I enjoyed my first choc and orange bar so I guess it's not all bad.

For me the best way of looking at Exante is that it's just a means to an end and I'll cope with it cos it will take me where I want to be...

Best of luck with your journey!

9. Dietkitty

Dietkitty Rebel without a calorie

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I subbed the soups for Dietimeal shepherds pie and it didn't do me any harm.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.