soups!!

Kazz2011

Not tried any cos not bought any Im only on shakes at the moment. Curious to know are the soups thick or really watery doh!! I suppose it depends how much water u put in!!! But do u all love them or hate them? I am a mad chilli freak and would I be able to spice up the soup or is that a no no!! Just starting to miss savouries!!!!!!
Luvvin all the shakes which I'm quite shocked by so again at the moment it's all good!!! Xxxx

hey kazz. The first week I was forcing the soups down but you really do get used to them. I like them thick so stick to the 250mls water but others on here add more water. I always add chili flakes to mine ad use a hand blender, I actually look forward to them now!

The mushroom, chicken and vegetable soups are all fairly creamy soups - although thickness will depend how much water you use. I tend to mix them up in a big mug like a large cup a soup really and it works for me. Takes a little bit of mixing, but I just use a spoon and it works fine.

I agree with lozoo - I found that after a couple of weeks, anything new tasted good, especially if you are on TS. If you really don't like one, try leaving it completely for 1-2 weeks and then try it again.

I add 350ml's of water and still find it reasonably thick (compared with 250ml's).

Personally I'm not a lover of the soup, though the way I'm feeling right now I'd kill for something hot. x

Have one of your shakes hot :) The choc hot is nice.

Back