Total Solution South Pacific

Well, first weigh in and I have lost 8lbs:)

I know it's stupid, but I feel a bit disappointed.

I have been 100% religiously. Reading all the 12 and 14 pounds first week losses here, I must confess to expecting something similar.

I think it is simply that I am so mad at myself for leaving it so late before my holiday, and I was expecting miracles in just the few weeks left.

Anyway, 8 pounds is good. Better off than on:D

Here's to the next week.

I am going to stick to this 100%:D

Hi Darcy, well done 8lbs off in a week!
My experience was exactly the same, Id been reading all the -14 or -16 losses on here and got carried away with it! Forgotten that Im a slow looser (SW etc...).
But just think 14lbs a month potential to come off. After being gutted week 1 and now concentrating on that, so my target 3lbs off for Wed WI number 2. Anything over be a mad bonus!
Put some stickers on wall in bathroom (neon colours...classy or what!!??) have one for each day at 100% and some shoing me how many days in and how many days left to go!! 11 done, 84 to go! Sad but hey if it works...willing to give it a go.
Have great next week and like you Im going for 100% sticking to it!

8lbs is brill!! Some diets take two three weeks for such a loss- I bet next week you'll be close to a stone lighter! Well done :)

Thank you ladies!

Sometimes my heart rules over my logic!!

8 pounds in a week is great. It's not all water either as my face is most definitely slimmer:)A few less chins!!

Love the sticker idea!

The support here is really great, and helps so much. It's so much easier to 'talk' to others that understand the battle.

If you have a smartphone or iPhone you can download a weight tracker and a day counter. I keep track of my weight loss on here with my ticker and on my phone! I like to look at it and remind myself how king ice been doing this and how far I've come :)

Well, another day done!

Have stuck to 100%

Just made the final payment on my holiday! Keeping that at the front of my mind for motivation.

Another day done!

Popped into Morrison's on the way home and bought some bouillon mix. I just fancy something other than water and black coffee to drink!

Well done, an 8lb loss in your first week is great! I tend to lose around 6 or 7 lbs in my first week, I think it just depends on your own body as to how much you lose. :)

Hi Dawn

Feel great thanks!

Still managing 100%. My holiday is keeping me going!

How are you getting on?

Darcy15 said:
Another day done!

Popped into Morrison's on the way home and bought some bouillon mix. I just fancy something other than water and black coffee to drink!

You can drink coke zero and dr pepper zero too. And fizzy water can be nice too very cold from the fridge :)

Well, weighed this morning and lost 4 pounds:)

Very pleased, but still don't understand how some people manage to lose 12 and 14 pounds a week!

I have been 100% TS, and drunk water and black coffee.

It's not like I only have a little bit of weight to lose is it?:eek::eek:

Anyway, good result, and it looks like the airplane seat belt might fit so that's encouraging!

I am a bit worried about the holiday though-

I am really 'in the zone' for Exante, and so determined. I am going away for a month, on a cruise, so taking packs with me is not an option. I will be 'good' while away, because there is no way I am undoing the work I have done. I just think I am 'afraid' of eating again somehow:confused:

Anyway, enough rambling. Hope everyone here is well, and getting good results!

Hi Darcy, well done on week2, nealry a stone in two weeks!
Think we are 14lbs a monthers!!
Ive been 100% too apart from one night omelette slip in week 1 and last week loss was 4lbs, but not downhearted as off to 14lbs loss land I hope in two weeks!!
Got friend staying tomorrow night so having a BBQ and my first meal, just cant get out of it with few people coming round, so anyway we see how I go with a protein and green salad meal.
Good luck now we're in week 3!

Thanks Dawn!

Enjoy the barbie- just don't get carried away!!

Well done on your loss so far!

Wonder what the secret to the 14 lbs a week is?!!!

Last edited:
Back