Total Solution South Pacific

I have no idea, but I just keep thinking 3 months 3 stones would still be bloomin marvellous!!
Think if it was on a normal low calorie diet Id be sure I was doing something wrong, but 2 shakes and a bar even I can calculate that every day!
I really cant imagine what being 10 stone something would feel like as its been years and years since I was. So think now Ive changed my mind shift to the 14lbs/month then still feels bit like it would be a miracle! Can you imagine that week when we'll wake up and be at target weight....surreal...!
I still have had no symptoms or side effects, so dont feel the mad tiredness or energy rush either, so really if I wasnt eating shakes and bars wouldnt know I was on it!!
Only eating tomorrow night as too awkward for others to eat when Im not, and too many questions. It took my OH and brother few days to ger used to eating in front of me, they are fine with it now, as know how much loosing it means to me. And yes....I can see my behaviour all about pleasing others....that'll have to change!! But not in time for tomorrow night tho!
Bought all stuff I dont like apart from my protein and salads. Tell you its the way to go buying stuff that you cant eat! OH had a meal last night that I cokked but couldnt eat if you paid me, was glad to tuck into my shake!
Anyway enough ramblings, back to work!!

Darcy15 said:
Well, weighed this morning and lost 4 pounds:)

Very pleased, but still don't understand how some people manage to lose 12 and 14 pounds a week!

I have been 100% TS, and drunk water and black coffee.

It's not like I only have a little bit of weight to lose is it?:eek::eek:

Anyway, good result, and it looks like the airplane seat belt might fit so that's encouraging!

I am a bit worried about the holiday though-

I am really 'in the zone' for Exante, and so determined. I am going away for a month, on a cruise, so taking packs with me is not an option. I will be 'good' while away, because there is no way I am undoing the work I have done. I just think I am 'afraid' of eating again somehow:confused:

Anyway, enough rambling. Hope everyone here is well, and getting good results!

I don't know anyone who loses mire than five lbs a week- the first week maybe but after that I think most people are 14lbs a month. Don't think you're doing anything wrong! Keep up the good work!

Hi Darcy, we'll be the ploddders, but whop de doo when we get there wont matter been few more weeks than others!! Be too skinny minny happy to notice the date!!
Have good week!

Thanks Dawn!

I have been sorting my wardrobe out, and looking at my smaller clothes - one day soon I tell myself!!

Was looking at eBay last night ( naughty, naughty!)

Saw a lovely evening dress, that would be just beautiful for my cruise. Problem is, the biggest is a size 18 - wonder if I dare order it in the hope I will get into it by October??

Decisions, decisions............!!

Darcy15 said:
Was looking at eBay last night ( naughty, naughty!)

Saw a lovely evening dress, that would be just beautiful for my cruise. Problem is, the biggest is a size 18 - wonder if I dare order it in the hope I will get into it by October??

Decisions, decisions............!!

Depends on your shape? I'm just out of my 18s. 14 down to 13 stone was my size 18s.

It would make a great motivator... To hang it on the wardrobe door :)

Hi, Id just put the money in a pot and then go and have mad splash out when we get to goal weight!! Am going to do that with birthday money in few weeks, save it, then when at target (get me.....WHEN at target!!!) then have massive splurge......
theres the plan just all that weight to loose!
Have good night!

Thanks Dawn and Annie!!

Will wait for a couple of weeks and see how it goes!

How are you both getting on?

wow enjoyed reading this, im on day 2!! i look at the shakes and think oh no already!! lol i will do it though PMA ive got it, ifeel i have bad breath is this normal?? never had it before just since i started this does this last the duration?? well done all you hope i can be as good :)

wow enjoyed reading this, im on day 2!! i look at the shakes and think oh no already!! lol i will do it though PMA ive got it, ifeel i have bad breath is this normal?? never had it before just since i started this does this last the duration?? well done all you hope i can be as good :)

Hi and welcome!

It gets easier, really it does!

Never had the bad breath thing at all, just maybe a dry mouth for a few days.

You wait for the first weigh in then you will be even more motivated!

Have a look through the before and after photos thread- amazing:D

Another day done!

Nothing exciting to say really.......

Was tempted by the scales this morning, but stayed away!

Hi Darcy, glad you had good day, me too. WI today and lost 2, so that's 13 total whooo hooooo......only 1 tantalising lb away from my magic stone!!
Roll on that stone for us both!! Think I'll think its real then!!

Nothing exciting to say today, other than being really tired. Not the diet, but having to schlepp to Croydon - all that way - just for a 2 hour meeting!!

Oh well, soon be the weekend........!!

Darcy thats the story of my life! Had 25 years of schleping across Uk and world for short, rubbish meetings!
Only another two weeks and Im going to be working from home...how fab is that!!
What will I do with all that saved time....errrr....well it wont be eating thats for sure!!
With time saved from job and eating wont know what to do with myself!!
Oh yes, theres always shopping!!!
Have good Friday!

You lucky thing:D

Some weeks are better than others for travel, but usually end up going somewhere or the other!

Only UK though, not the jet setter like you:cool:

Weighed this morning, and another 3 pounds gone for ever!

That's my first stone gone. Not bad in 3 weeks:)

Onwards to next week now............:D

Back