Total Solution South Pacific

Blomin heck Darcy how good is that! 15lbs in 3 weeks, by week 4 bet youll be well on way to next half stone!
Marvellous result! Have good week 4! Hope I meet you soon with my first stone!!

Thanks Dawn!

If only 'easy home assembly' was as simple as this diet:D

On the third day of trying to assemble a chair:mad::mad:

If I thought all the pieces would go back in the box I 'd send it back for sure!!

Broken finger nails, sore hands, exploding brain:eek::eek::eek: and still no chair......................

Ok, given up on the chair.

Phoned the store, and arranged for a return.

What a complete waste of my weekend..........

Comfort eating.......now, what is that all about?:confused:

My whole weekend was wasted messing about with that stupid chair. So, Sunday evening I was really fed up.

What was the first thought in my mind? .........I'm off to the kitchen to stick my head in the fridge:sigh::sigh:

I was strong, and I didn't do it:D

Just really brought it home to me though how I can never ever let my guard down. Nobody died, nothing terrible happened, it was a stupid inconvenience - but still, I wanted to turn to food for solace. I had any number of other things to do, but no the first thought is food.

Once an addict, always an addict??

Hi Darcy, and worse thing is I dont even comfort eat with proper food!! Its all the usual snacks or carbs for me!!
Still cant decide if its boredom, comfort, tiredness or habit that prompts mine! Waiting for an Exante revelation on the subject!
Have good week!

100% again today!

Feel fine.

Several people at work have commented on my weight loss, which is really encouraging!

I do think my face is a bit slimmer, but not sure if I see any difference anywhere else yet............??

Another day done!

Stupidly got on the scales this morning- no loss at all!!

Bit sad about that - I have been 100% TS throughout.

No more weighing until Sunday.

Hi Darcy, just saw South pacific last night...fabulous...nearest Ill get to it seeing Samantha janus there!!
Hows it going all looks on track from above posts!? 15lbs gone...how good are you in 3 weeks!!
Managed AAM for two days now....all ok Im pleased to report! If anything havent really enjoyed the meals as much as I thought....just had a choc shake for my pud...yes I know how sad is that!!
Have good weekend!

Hi Dawn :)

You are doing so well!!

Glad you enjoyed South Pacific - I've seen the movies, but not the stage version.

I still can't believe that I am leaving on my trip in 8 weeks:eek:I am going on a 4 week cruise from LA to Hawaii, Samoa, Bora Bora and Tahiti. I have been saving for this for many years, and thought I would just go for it now - you never know what is round the corner do you?:rolleyes: I have had to take pretty much all my annual leave from work in one go so will be more than ready for a break!!

I am just so sad that I won't be a dinky size 10 for it all:cry:

Anyway, weigh in tomorrow and hoping for a bit of a loss!

Thinking that I might do add a meal day rather than a week?? Perhaps tomorrow evening. Feel a bit worried about food now, just so determined to lose my flab for once and all. It seems though that adding the meal does help - not sure:confused:

Just wanted to say thanks to all here, such support and motivation really helps. I've tried slimming clubs but all that public thing is just not for me:eek:

Woot woot:D:D:D 4 more pounds gone for good!

Did some measurements yesterday as well - but keeping that secret for now:eek: Will share when I am at goal:)

Have started getting toiletries and other bits ready for my trip. Feel really excited now - and even more so now I am pretty sure the seatbelt will fit without too much trouble:rolleyes:

Felt very energetic yesterday - and today - so got on with a lot of stuff in the house I had put off for ages. Sorted out a pile of paperwork, caught up with all the laundry..........!

All is good really!

Hi darcy, what a super holiday to come and so much better when you know youll be on your way with weight loss too! Cruise sounds fabulous!
Well done that loss is marvellous, nearly stone and a half in 4 weeks! awesome or what!
OH dads here but not so bad with the not eating as its aam week. He said last night...are you on a diet?? only reason was cos I didnt have a drink with dinner...never even spotted Id missed breakfast, lunch and no carbs for dinner...think i said ages ago, people dont even really notice what you eat! My OH think hes on hols, been out for a big breakfast with his dad every day...this morn they off to Saltburn, for a big fat you know what!!
Anyway have great weekend and what super result!!

Just made a meal for tonight, to share with Dad.

A hopefully very low calorie, low carb cottage pie. Made with very lean mince and some tomatoes - no carrots as they are high carb, and nothing else. Topped it with mashed cauliflower. Looks ok, not sure what it will taste like though!!

Making it was very strange. Normally when I cook home made things I can't wait to eat it. Nothing further from my mind making this. Not even sure I will be able to eat it later on!!

Well, I ate the cottage pie - a tiny portion, with some steamed broccoli.

Felt so very strange to be eating food!! I enjoyed it, but feel very full now. That is amazing since my normal portion would have been four times the size and with inches of potato on the top:rolleyes:

Dad didn't even notice it was mashed cauli and not potato:D

Think that will be it for my add a meal bit. One day feels a lot 'safer' than a week somehow.

Hi darcy, well done with making and eating it!
Just done sunday lunch and kept the chicken, and green veg up my end of table, rest of carb stuff at other end and all ok pleased to report! Did my usual trick (well since exante!) bought puds I dont like and served them. No temptation even!
By time I had broccoli, runner beans, cauli and spring greens on my plate looked full!
Good luck with adding it once every few days, maybe we compare losses over next four weeks where Ive been doing it the one week way??
Have good rest of long weekend!

How strange!

After my very tiny meal last night I was so full up for the rest of the evening.

This morning I have a metallic taste in my mouth - as people have commented on with ketosis.

Now, this is the first 'symptom' of ketosis I have had since starting Exante. Very odd.........:rolleyes:

Back on 100% today. Eating last night was not a huge pleasure, and was actually a bit scary.

Darcy15 said:
How strange!

After my very tiny meal last night I was so full up for the rest of the evening.

This morning I have a metallic taste in my mouth - as people have commented on with ketosis.

Now, this is the first 'symptom' of ketosis I have had since starting Exante. Very odd.........:rolleyes:

Back on 100% today. Eating last night was not a huge pleasure, and was actually a bit scary.

A meal now and again won't hurt the diet as long as you jump back into the duet the next day. Well Done!

100% yesterday - and that actually felt good!

Back at work today, but feel very virtuous having shampooed my carpets over the BH weekend!!

Back