Total Solution South Pacific

Well, pouring with rain here - cold, and dark :(

But, I'm snug at home on the sofa enjoying my holiday :)

All is well on the Exante front - TS 100% no additions whatsoever :D

Hoping for a good weigh in on Sunday :)

Well done on the 100%

You're doing great Darcy! Well done :)

At last, the sun is out and I'm seeing daylight :)

Fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow - 100% TS since January 4th, Exante packs and black coffee :D

Plan for today is to start sorting my wardrobe ;)

You are so in the zone Darcy. Well done for the 100% and good luck for weigh in tomorrow. I sorted my wardrobe out a couple of weekends ago and it really motivated me to keep going and get back in my nice clothes. Ive got every size in my wardrobe so I try not to go by labels much anymore as they differ in all the shops. I took 3 black bags to the charity shop of stuff that I'm not even sure why I bought them. Hopefully a few more bags will join them by the end of this diet.

You are so in the zone Darcy. Well done for the 100% and good luck for weigh in tomorrow. I sorted my wardrobe out a couple of weekends ago and it really motivated me to keep going and get back in my nice clothes. Ive got every size in my wardrobe so I try not to go by labels much anymore as they differ in all the shops. I took 3 black bags to the charity shop of stuff that I'm not even sure why I bought them. Hopefully a few more bags will join them by the end of this diet.

Thank you:)

I've got every size in my wardrobe from a 10 to 24 :(

...can't believe I ever got into a size 10 :rolleyes:

Got rid of bags of big sizes to the charity shop when I was successful with Exante before - then have had to buy big sizes again :confused:

This time is for good!! :D

Well done on the 100% since the 4th Darcy! Seeing you all through the first week and beyond makes me feel this is doable. Good luck for the weigh in tomorrow.

Fantastic! Well done :)

image.jpeg Don't think I need any more hand cream do I?
I knew I had a stash in the wardrobe - but not quite how much! :rolleyes:

well done Darcy, amazing loss :)

Don't think I need any more hand cream do I?
I knew I had a stash in the wardrobe - but not quite how much! :rolleyes:

Ha ha! I have that box in my wardrobe too except it's body cream. I never use it but it's always in those smellies you get at Xmas isn't it!

Well done, a great loss, and 20lb in three weeks is amazing :)

Back