Total Solution South Pacific

Good going Darcy!
I will try your method for scrambled eggs - I cooked in the hot pan method as it says on the pack. I think the microwave is a better option. I really want to get the eggs right as this is the closest something I would usually eat.

It's stopped raining, and the sun is shining :D

Need to get on with the Spring cleaning - yesterday was a bit of an idle day :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow :)

How are you doing today Darcy?

oops just reads your update-more tidying. I think I may go for a walk in the lovely sunshine.

Well, only 1lb down today

.........must admit to being disappointed after being busy all week and absolutely TS :(

Still, maybe a whoosh is in the cards for next week! :D

Plan now is to finish the overtime I have outstanding :rolleyes:

Have a good day one and all :)

That is a shame when you've been so good!! Fingers crossed it's hormonal and it all catches up next week :)

1lb is better than nothing - it all adds up.

The sun is finally making an appearance! :)

Inside the house has all been Spring cleaned, so might have a go at the garden in a bit :D

Remaining TS 100% and pleased with that :woohoo:

I have sun shining in my window and it's lovely.

I see you have had a busy morning Darcy!

My gardening will have to wait as I am at work. If Saturday is sunny and dry I am planning a bit of garden tidy-up, will have to see what the weather is doing.

I have sun shining in my window and it's lovely.

I see you have had a busy morning Darcy!

My gardening will have to wait as I am at work. If Saturday is sunny and dry I am planning a bit of garden tidy-up, will have to see what the weather is doing.

Yes Sadie, I've had a busy day - but very rewarding :)

My house is spotless top to bottom, and the garden tidy :D

I'm going to spend the rest of my holiday relaxing I think :rolleyes:

The sun is finally making an appearance! :)

Inside the house has all been Spring cleaned, so might have a go at the garden in a bit :D

Remaining TS 100% and pleased with that :woohoo:

Darcy you are such an inspiration to me! I've been gradually trying to catch up on this thread and your determination amazes and motivates me!

Wow Darcy, have had a read at your diary and I must say I am in awe in how you hang in there! Definitely will be following your diary as I'll be on here for a while. Have serious weight to shift! It's surprising how the closer I get to goal, the more I let people's comments get to me (oh that's enough, you look good, you've lost so much weight it's not good for your health...- what? whereas being overweight is?) and I start dibble dabbling.
This time I want to get to goal just for me - like, just to prove to myself I can! I'm not setting a date as I have a very busy life, which I think will take the pressure off. Anyway, I'm impressed by your weight loss. I've recently switched from CWP to Exante, mainly due to boredom (the "food" isn't terribly exciting) but I hope my losses will be the same (3-5lbs a week usually)
Anyway - subscribing I am!
PS - I tried the egg bacon and cheese the other day - in a pan - ewww, it was mealy, I have so many of them as I'm a savory person but I'm scared to try again :(

Darcy you are such an inspiration to me! I've been gradually trying to catch up on this thread and your determination amazes and motivates me!

Aw, that's so very kind of you to say :oops:

With all my ups and downs I never thought I'd be an inspiration to anyone! :)

Wow Darcy, have had a read at your diary and I must say I am in awe in how you hang in there! Definitely will be following your diary as I'll be on here for a while. Have serious weight to shift! It's surprising how the closer I get to goal, the more I let people's comments get to me (oh that's enough, you look good, you've lost so much weight it's not good for your health...- what? whereas being overweight is?) and I start dibble dabbling.
This time I want to get to goal just for me - like, just to prove to myself I can! I'm not setting a date as I have a very busy life, which I think will take the pressure off. Anyway, I'm impressed by your weight loss. I've recently switched from CWP to Exante, mainly due to boredom (the "food" isn't terribly exciting) but I hope my losses will be the same (3-5lbs a week usually)
Anyway - subscribing I am!
PS - I tried the egg bacon and cheese the other day - in a pan - ewww, it was mealy, I have so many of them as I'm a savory person but I'm scared to try again :(

Thank you so much :)

It's so true about people's comments!

At my lowest weight before - 185lbs - so many people said 'oh, you don't need to lose any more'

....but I was still 5 stone above a normal BMI :eek:

I hope you enjoy Exante. There is such a wide choice now - so much more than when I started this journey - embarrassingly in 2011 :oops:

Try the eggs again, but with more water added, beaten well and nuked in the microwave at 30 second intervals

.....my new favourite pack, along with apple crumble :D

Have a good day Darcy

Back