Total Solution South Pacific

WOW darcy, just caught up on your loss, that's amazing!!! Keep on truckin.

I always ask people not to give me cosmetics and bath stuff for xmas as i never use it and it ends up in boxes like yours.

WOW darcy, just caught up on your loss, that's amazing!!! Keep on truckin.

I always ask people not to give me cosmetics and bath stuff for xmas as i never use it and it ends up in boxes like yours.

Thanks Mousey :)

I knew I had some 'stock' but not quite how much until I turfed it all out!

I have put some in a box - and some clothes - for the charity shop :)

Now ladies, a question......just how many bags does a girl need?

I knew I had erm....some bags, but my wardrobe sort out has revealed just how many! :whistle:

Have been really ruthless and put some out for the charity shop :)

If only the poundage was so easy to redistribute :D

Haha can never have too many bags - or shoes ;)

Torrential rain and a howling gale here - lovely! o_O

Sitting here drinking coffee, and contemplating the next area to sort

.....gave up on the TV cables, so might go through the DVD's and see if there any to get rid of :)

Stay safe, warm and dry everyone!

Surprise, surprise it's raining again :(

Off to tackle the spare room now

....shouldn't be too bad as there's not that much in there thankfully, but it does need a good dusting! :rolleyes:

image.jpeg

A bit crazy I know, but I ordered this dress today - in a size 12 :eek:

I don't normally bother with the formal nights - too fat to look good sadly :(

.....but thought I'd give it a go in September :)

That's lovely and a great incentive when hung on your wardrobe. You will definitely get there before September. Funnily enough I was thinking of ordering a dress for my birthday in a 12

What a beautiful dress! I'm sure you will get into that in no time :)

Well, the sun is shining and it's not raining!

All well on the diet front - TS every day, no wobbles :D

Plan for today is to finish cleaning my bedroom and start tackling the rest of the house :)

You're putting us all to shame with you 100% and your tidying lol!

I am worn out by all your tidying. Actually I would be doing the same only I have a mega busy week this week at work so I've been directing the energy into work. The dress looks fabulous, a great incentive.

You're putting us all to shame with you 100% and your tidying lol!

I am worn out by all your tidying. Actually I would be doing the same only I have a mega busy week this week at work so I've been directing the energy into work. The dress looks fabulous, a great incentive.

Ketosis energy I believe! :D

Did some more turfing out cupboards today, so feel quite virtuous ;)

Had Exante eggs for tea - very nice with a bit of added black pepper :)

Another good TS day :woohoo:

How are you making your eggs? I've tried them scrambled and as an omelete. The scambled variety is a no no for me. The omelette was ok ish.

How are you making your eggs? I've tried them scrambled and as an omelete. The scambled variety is a no no for me. The omelette was ok ish.

I add more water - about 100/120 mls - then whisk with a fork, having added some ground black pepper

Then I zap it in the microwave at 30 seconds a time, stirring in between. Trial and error for timing - depends how much water I added - but about 90 seconds in total. Perfect, fluffy scrambled eggs :)

I think the same technique might work for a more omelette consistency - in a flatter dish, and not stirring in between perhaps?

The trick is not to over nuke it - because it starts to return to a liquid if you do :rolleyes:

Back