Total Solution South Pacific

4 lbs down today :D

25 lbs in total gone for good in just 5 weeks! :woohoo:

Afternoon Darcy :) . Wow it's raining losses in the Exante forum today ! :D Well done hun, that's flippin fantastic ! Whoop ! :woohoo: 25lbs in 5 weeks is amazing ! Your doing so well and long may it continue ! :p

Kay xx

Wow Darcy - 25lbs in 5 weeks, a clean house, 2 weeks off? I'd say you're just right smack in the zone and faring rather well! :winner:
I love hearing about good losses - you usually lose slowly or am I mistaken? I've had so many false restarts I'm afraid it could have affected my metabolism so I cringe to see what the next weeks will bring - of course there is the age factor as well... Not 30 anymore!
Anyway glad to have another losing Sunday weighed buddy... Spurs me on - especially if I think about how long I'm going to be doing this!

Wow Darcy - 25lbs in 5 weeks, a clean house, 2 weeks off? I'd say you're just right smack in the zone and faring rather well! :winner:
I love hearing about good losses - you usually lose slowly or am I mistaken? I've had so many false restarts I'm afraid it could have affected my metabolism so I cringe to see what the next weeks will bring - of course there is the age factor as well... Not 30 anymore!
Anyway glad to have another losing Sunday weighed buddy... Spurs me on - especially if I think about how long I'm going to be doing this!

Thank you :)

Yes, I do lose slowly - at just about 5 feet tall my BMR is low so the calorie deficit, even with just 600 calories, isn't that high :(

I'm also not 30 any more :rolleyes:

So my losses this time round have been a real surprise! :D

I have actually read through my entire diary from the beginning. I started this journey in 2011 - sigh :confused:

........but this time feels quite different somehow. I feel calm and relaxed, and so determined to succeed.

I have used my holiday wisely, so my house is all up together and I've sorted out some other jobs too. I also found time for a rest and have had some lovely movie afternoons :)

I have a fabulous cruise to look forward to in September - when I will be significantly slimmer :D

I have made a very big decision :)

I have spent a lot of my holiday thinking and planning

...about weight loss clearly, but also other aspects of my life

One of the things I have been wanting to do for a while, but never had the time, was to get a pension statement

Well, I've got that this morning and spent a while thinking about it - with the calculator out :rolleyes:

........and, I'm going to retire on 31st March 2017 :D :woohoo:

And you'll retire a much slimmer Darcy! Well done on the 4lb weight loss this week and on your 25b loss over the 5 weeks, that is an excellent loss :)

Errands done - including a dental check up with no problems :)

Feet up now with a coffee

.....how lovely to see the sun again too :D

Wow, you do know how to go through your checklist! I have a mammogram that i've rescheduled 3 times now... I think i'd rather be getting a root canal than go through that, though I know it's for my well being, it's just really down there on the checklist! :eek:

Wow, you do know how to go through your checklist! I have a mammogram that i've rescheduled 3 times now... I think i'd rather be getting a root canal than go through that, though I know it's for my well being, it's just really down there on the checklist! :eek:

When I set my mind to it I just go for it - but I'm not always in the mood, so have used my ketosis energy to good purpose this holiday! :D

I absolutely agree about the mammogram - hugely unpleasant :confused:

Hope you are having a good day Darcy :)

Phew all caught up after my alerts stopped :(

Well done on your last loss! You're really flying now :) looking forward to you going back to work, you're making me ashamed with all your cleaning haha!!

Well, first day back at work done and dusted o_O

Absolutely starving tonight for some reason!

.....but I've stayed strong and remained TS :)

Going to have a quiet TV evening, then an early night :rolleyes:

Well, first day back at work done and dusted o_O

Absolutely starving tonight for some reason!

.....but I've stayed strong and remained TS :)

Going to have a quiet TV evening, then an early night :rolleyes:

Well done for staying strong Darcy, hope you have another 100% day today too :) .

Kay xx

Back