Total Solution South Pacific

How proud am I? ;)

One of my trainees gave me a bar of Lindt chocolate and a golden bunny yesterday, very kind of her indeed

.....when she had gone, I gave the chocolate straight to a colleague to take home to her little boy :)

Never once did I contemplate eating it myself :D

What an amazing change of mindset for me! :eek: :D

Love those pottering days! I've just bought paint to decorate my cloakroom and ensuite, hope ive enough energy tomorrow! Gone for a metallic paint for one wall, should be different (in a good way I hope lol)

Good job on giving the chocolate away! You must be very proud x

Love those pottering days! I've just bought paint to decorate my cloakroom and ensuite, hope ive enough energy tomorrow! Gone for a metallic paint for one wall, should be different (in a good way I hope lol)

Good job on giving the chocolate away! You must be very proud x

We don't need chocolate in our lives! :D

Good luck with the painting :)

#willpower

Impressed you gave the Lindt chocolate away. It's my favourite, I would have seriously struggled :rolleyes:

The wind is howling, the rain pouring........why did I bother to go to the hairdresser? :rolleyes:

Welcome to the great British bank holiday weekend o_O :D

The weather is evil with me too. It was raining sideways earlier this evening :rolleyes:

Horrid weather here too, this morning looks a little better so just getting ready to take the dogs for a walk. Good luck with the weigh in X

Wow! Fantastic Darcy. That's amazing. True inspiration.

Back