Total Solution South Pacific

45lb in 3 months is amazing. 15lb per month! I hope I achieve that in 3 months! Great work

Do you think you will have to wait long to hear about an interview??

Exciting stuff.

Don't really know how long it's going to be........I would think not long though, as I'm sure that management would want to fill the post as quickly as possible :)

Don't really know how long it's going to be........I would think not long though, as I'm sure that management would want to fill the post as quickly as possible :)

I'm sure you have a great shot at it. In my experience they never ask you to go for things unless they really think you have what it takes.

Well done you, fingers crossed for you.

The weather is crazy. We had a little suntrap in the back garden this lunch time, I had a drink while my daughter played outside. As soon as I was in the shade it was freezing.

The weather has been glorious with me, although it might have been cold outside. I don't actually know as I've been working from home today and haven't strayed out of the house!

I heard it got colder pretty much everywhere today. Please let us have a nice Spring!

How were you today Darcy?
You'll be happy to hear I'm back firmly attached to the wagon again after yesterday's slip up :D
have a great evening!
X

I heard it got colder pretty much everywhere today. Please let us have a nice Spring!

How were you today Darcy?
You'll be happy to hear I'm back firmly attached to the wagon again after yesterday's slip up :D
have a great evening!
X

I'm fine thanks :)

Lovely to have you back on the wagon with me! :D

Have a good day Darcy :)

Yay - it's the weekend! :D

For a short week, it was a long week at work........:rolleyes:

Have run round this evening and cleaned the house top to bottom, washing is in the machine

.....and I've just had my 'tea' of spaghetti bolognaise :)

TV and a bottle of fizzy water now

......and a weekend doing absolutely nothing :D

You've been a busy bee since getting home, house all sparkly and washing in the machine :)

You put me to shame, my house is buried under piles of work. Cleaning and washing will happen tomorrow!

You've been a busy bee since getting home, house all sparkly and washing in the machine :)

You put me to shame, my house is buried under piles of work. Cleaning and washing will happen tomorrow!

I had to force myself to do it Sadie, believe me :rolleyes:

.....I just wanted a free weekend, so it was worth it in the end :D

I'm up early waiting for a couple of deliveries

....nothing exciting :rolleyes:

Wickes with a bag of sand for the driveway, and Morrisons with a job lot of fizzy water and jars of coffee :)

Then I plan to do nothing! :D

Maybe I should order my fizzy water, mint tea and coke zero online (and the stuff my OH needs). It would save me going to the supermarket and looking at goodies I can't have.

I think that's the way forward for next week :)

Enjoy your work free weekend Darcy :D

What fizzy water are you ok with I'm not sure which to get?!

Have a lovely weekend Darcy :D x

What fizzy water are you ok with I'm not sure which to get?!

Have a lovely weekend Darcy :D x

I buy whatever is on special offer ;) :D

I really like Lidl's own fruit crush - especially the cherry one

Morrison's own raspberry and blackberry is another favourite - I had 12 bottles delivered today :)

Exante website warns that drinks with sweeteners in may affect ketosis in some people, but I've never had a problem. Ketostix confirm I am firmly in ketosis :)

Back