Total Solution South Pacific

Thanks Darcy will give them a try really need something with a different flavour! X

Fantastic. Well done
I hadn't thought about shopping online. We are still buying for the kids so doing the supermarket but I am lucky that I can't have gluten so I can buy them things I couldn't have had anyway so I don't feel like I am missing out

Fantastic. Well done
I hadn't thought about shopping online. We are still buying for the kids so doing the supermarket but I am lucky that I can't have gluten so I can buy them things I couldn't have had anyway so I don't feel like I am missing out

Thank you :)

I love online shopping

.....no temptation, no crowds, and as most of my shopping is heavy bottles of fizzy water I buy it in bulk and I'm saved carting all that weight from the shop myself :D

Great loss Darcy :)

Fantastic that you are in the 15s now :winner:

Fantastic Darcy! Well done.

Have a good day Darcy :)

Hope your day is going well Darcy :)

I find it is better to be busy than not as it takes my mind off food - but there is a fine line between busy and too busy!

Well done on the loss Darcy, and being in the 15s! Your hard work is really paying off :)

Being busy helps me too, food is the enemy lol!

Have a great day Darcy x

Thanks everyone :)

The management structure in my company has been 'reorganised' and the new structure started on Monday

....to say there have been teething problems would be an understatement :rolleyes:

Roll on Friday! :D

Back