Total Solution South Pacific

Darcy, I saw a box of three vacuum bags in Poundland (Twickenham) today. They are in a grey/blue box. Dimensions are 38cm x 54cm. You fold your clothes to the width of the bag, then roll them up and line them up in the bag and then squeeze the air out. Good for light dresses, tops etc. I've bought some because I have a trip to New Zealand and the Cook Islands in October and my bag will be bursting with presents for the wedding, plus nieces nephews etc. Poundland also have larger vacuum bags (60x45cm) with two in an orange plastic bag in the laundry section. You need a vacuum cleaner to suck the air out of that type so probably only good for the outward journey. Remember to leave space in your bag for things you might buy.

Ooh, that sounds great - thank you :)

There is a Poundland near me, so I'll have a look tomorrow :D

Morning Darcy, I am so so please you have made a decision and you seem very happy :)

Trip sounds great and well done for getting back on ts x

Morning Darcy, I am so so please you have made a decision and you seem very happy :)

Trip sounds great and well done for getting back on ts x

Thanks Nat :)

It was a very hard decision, but the right one......and I feel hugely relieved :D

TS is going well - and it feels great to be back in control

I've almost lost the comfort eating gain :oops:

Hopefully I can update my ticker with a fresh loss before I go on my cruise :)

Packing all done.....thanks to a combination of packing cubes and vacuum bags ;)

I'm fortunate enough to be flying business so I have an additional baggage weight allowance :)

A good TS day......and I've almost lost all the comfort eating gain :D

Happy Sunday everyone :)

I'm going to do housework today.....want to go off on holiday with my house all sparkling :D

Tomorrow I'm going to spend doing pension paperwork and get that all sorted out :)

Weight today is 199lbs so I have lost 16lbs in the past 2 weeks........4 more to go to be back at 195 lbs.....then onwards and downwards :D

Happy Sunday everyone :)

I'm going to do housework today.....want to go off on holiday with my house all sparkling :D

Tomorrow I'm going to spend doing pension paperwork and get that all sorted out :)

Weight today is 199lbs so I have lost 16lbs in the past 2 weeks........4 more to go to be back at 195 lbs.....then onwards and downwards :D

Fantastic. I have only lost 2lb in the past two weeks so I am so envious of your 16lb weight loss. We're about the same weight and I'm find it quite hard going at the moment. I'm drinking plenty of water too I hope it speeds up again soon.

Fantastic. I have only lost 2lb in the past two weeks so I am so envious of your 16lb weight loss. We're about the same weight and I'm find it quite hard going at the moment. I'm drinking plenty of water too I hope it speeds up again soon.

I only lost that much because I started Exante again after weeks off plan and gaining a scary 20lbs :oops:

My usual loss is 2-3 lbs a week :)

I have another 4lbs of the gain to lose :rolleyes:

.....then it's on to new territory :D

This quite a diary!! Well done Darcy, you've done brilliantly!
And very well done for getting back on the wagon :) x

Well done for getting back on it, amazing that you managed to lose the weight gain so quickly!

What a day.....I've only just got home after having to go to Redruth again

.....left home at 05:30 this morning :(

No wonder I quit my job......I don't need this in my life :confused:

.....and all that I've had today is 2 black coffees, nothing to eat whatsoever

.....think I'll have a pack now before I go to bed!

What a day.....I've only just got home after having to go to Redruth again

.....left home at 05:30 this morning :(

No wonder I quit my job......I don't need this in my life :confused:

.....and all that I've had today is 2 black coffees, nothing to eat whatsoever

.....think I'll have a pack now before I go to bed!

You'll be able to put all this behind you soon, because you will be retired, on your fantastic holiday and feeling and looking great. I usually carry a bar or two in my bag for emergencies because I'm not so disciplined as you. I couldn't go a whole day on two black coffees. I'd be gnawing my arm off, or buying bags of nuts or worse on the train or motorway services. You'll be back down to under 14 stone again in no time.

Back