Total Solution South Pacific

Been missing again.......oh dear :oops:

Work is still terrible, and nothing sorted - the person who was going to take over from me changed his mind :(

Comfort eating doesn't solve anything, but I can't seem to break out of the cycle :(

Going to try for a fresh start tomorrow :)

And me Darcy :)
Exercise regime starting tomorrow which ears the healthy eating to follow :)

A good TS day .....and I'm back on track :)

Wish I could say the same about work :(

......looking like retirement is my best way forward now :confused:
I hope your job worries are sorted out soon. I'm glad you've been able to stay on track.

Hey Darcy, hope you're doing ok. Hang on in there at work - the nightmare will be over soon!

Back on track......another good TS day :D

That's great. You're doing so well this week. I was good until around 10pm when I ate about 10 olives and half a jar of mint sauce. Odd combination but I craved something savoury and that's about all I had. Everything else savoury has been eaten or removed since I started Exante.

That's great. You're doing so well this week. I was good until around 10pm when I ate about 10 olives and half a jar of mint sauce. Odd combination but I craved something savoury and that's about all I had. Everything else savoury has been eaten or removed since I started Exante.

Well, that meal was..........interesting! :D

......can't stand olives myself, but I do like mint sauce - not that I've ever eaten half a jar of it like that :rotflmao:

A good TS day, and I feel very much more like myself :)

3 weeks tomorrow and I'm on the plane to Brisbane.......can't wait :D

Had a good day yesterday....finalised what clothes I need for my cruise :)

Going to spend some time today ironing and finishing the packing :D

Diet wise all is well, and I have lost 11 lbs this week ........need to lose another 9 to get back to where I was before going off the rails :oops:

Very, very scary how easy it was to gain 20 lbs in six weeks :eek:

A good TS day :)

Need to rethink the packing......it won't all fit in the case! :eek:

.....think it's because I have a wider choice of clothes that fit me now :D

....but I can't take it all :rolleyes:

Hope the Redruth trip goes well. If your problem is space in your bag rather than weight, you can use special packing cubes or even large ziplock bags to put clothes etc in. They work really well and things aren't as creased. It's an excellent option if you are going to be staying at multiple places because you don't have to rummage through your suitcase, you just get out one or two of the bags. http://www.biaggi.com/blog/how-to-pack-over-100-items-into-your-carry-on/ You can buy packing cubes on Amazon or ebay. I have these ones and they are excellenthttps://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01CZN26PQ/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1YGT5XPG5XASZ&coliid=I165P3XW5QP1AP&psc=1

Hope the Redruth trip goes well. If your problem is space in your bag rather than weight, you can use special packing cubes or even large ziplock bags to put clothes etc in. They work really well and things aren't as creased. It's an excellent option if you are going to be staying at multiple places because you don't have to rummage through your suitcase, you just get out one or two of the bags. http://www.biaggi.com/blog/how-to-pack-over-100-items-into-your-carry-on/ You can buy packing cubes on Amazon or ebay. I have these ones and they are excellenthttps://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01CZN26PQ/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1YGT5XPG5XASZ&coliid=I165P3XW5QP1AP&psc=1

Thank you for the packing tips :)

......glad I've got the long bank holiday weekend to rethink my suitcase! :D

Got home from Redruth at 9pm.....after leaving home at 5.15 this morning :eek:

....a very long, tiring day all round

I'm off to bed now....night night

That's a long day! Hope you got a good night's rest after that x

Darcy, I saw a box of three vacuum bags in Poundland (Twickenham) today. They are in a grey/blue box. Dimensions are 38cm x 54cm. You fold your clothes to the width of the bag, then roll them up and line them up in the bag and then squeeze the air out. Good for light dresses, tops etc. I've bought some because I have a trip to New Zealand and the Cook Islands in October and my bag will be bursting with presents for the wedding, plus nieces nephews etc. Poundland also have larger vacuum bags (60x45cm) with two in an orange plastic bag in the laundry section. You need a vacuum cleaner to suck the air out of that type so probably only good for the outward journey. Remember to leave space in your bag for things you might buy.

That's a long day! Hope you got a good night's rest after that x

Thanks Womble :)

.......I slept like a log!

The long day helped me to finally come to a decision about work. Enough is enough and I have decided to retire :D

I spoke to HR today, and.............I finish work on September 9th :wee:

.....the day before I fly to Australia to join my cruise :)

Back