Total Solution South Pacific

Wow it looks amazing. The only place I’ve been on the Caribbean is St Lucia. Feels like it’s not somewhere we’d go now we have kids, but would love to travel to some other places in the Caribbean

I’m very fortunate to have travelled widely 😊

I only discovered cruising a few years ago, and was immediately hooked 😀

I’m very fortunate to have travelled widely 😊

I only discovered cruising a few years ago, and was immediately hooked 😀
I love to travel too, we’ve been all over, went on 3 abroad holidays a year in my 20s lol! We have a visit to Australia planned to visit family in July. Dreading the journey with kids but we both have relatives in Melbourne. They are both very old and we can’t keep putting it off. But other than that we haven’t travelled much since having kids. Saved loads of money haha

Pouring with rain here again! ☔

I’m hoping the Caribbean is warmer and drier 😆

A quiet day planned as I am being picked up at 4am tomorrow to head to Heathrow ☺️

My weight is the same this morning........so my challenge is to come home with no gain. That would be wonderful ☺️

Reactions: SPE
Fingers crossed for you Darcy. I hope you have a fantastic time.

Hi from the MSC Divina ☺️

We have just left Miami and have 2 days at sea before arriving in Antigua 🌴

I’ve been up since 3am and I’m flagging......so, I’m going to drink my coffee and then finish the unpacking before heading to bed 😴

Hi Darcy! Sorry I've been AWOL for a few days. Your trip sounds absolutely idyllic. What are you eating???

Amazing food I imagine. Have a great time XX

Hi Darcy. I'm back again. Day 1 today. Hope you're having a brilliant cruise xx

Hi Lynne! How's it been?

Hi everyone :classic_smile:

Safely home this morning, after a wonderful cruise :classic_big_grin:

I was very sensible onboard, just eating an evening meal with no snacking. I took the stairs as much as possible too :classic_smile:

I will weigh in the morning to assess the damage :classic_roll_eyes:

.......and it’s straight back on to TS Exante :classic_smile:

Welcome back Darcy, your cruise sounded amazing! Well done you on eating sensibly whilst on hols, I don't think I would have had your willpower!

Darcy we missed you! Sounds like you were amazingly sensible on your trip. Was it amazing? And warm? Tell me it was warm!

Hope there's little or no damage done and good luck for the next few days. :)

Darcy we missed you! Sounds like you were amazingly sensible on your trip. Was it amazing? And warm? Tell me it was warm!

Hope there's little or no damage done and good luck for the next few days. :)

Had a great time, and yes it was warm 😊

........and I’m absolutely freezing today, with the heating on full blast!!

I tried to be very sensible while away, with some fruit for breakfast and an evening meal. I did indulge in a couple of cappuccino coffees, and a few non alcoholic cocktails ☺️

I have gained 5lbs......which I’m thinking is carb/water gain, rather than anything else. I’m pleased with that, and hoping it will disappear this week.

I’m straight back onto Exante TS today.

Darcy is back in town 😆

Brilliant - you're in the zone Darcy. 5lbs is nothing for a cruise - don't know how you resisted all that lovely food. Here's hoping for a mega loss in the first week. First few days are so rough - in fact it's the memory of that, as much as anything, that keeps me on the straight and narrow!

Back