Total Solution South Pacific

Finally cracked the crochet pattern........though it took me multiple attempts!!

.......have a half finished baby hat now ☺️

I did have some tears this morning though 😢

.......tried on a size 22 red lace dress I wanted to take on my cruise, and it nowhere near fits. I’m so ashamed of myself :classic_oops:

Maintaining TS 100%, black coffee and water

........so why are the scales not cooperating this week??

My weigh in is Sunday, but I just wanted a sneak peek this morning ......and I haven’t lost an ounce :classic_frown:

I know that weight loss is complex, but that is disheartening :classic_confused:

Anyway......onward and downwards :classic_smile:

My weigh in is Sunday, but I just wanted a sneak peek this morning ......and I haven’t lost an ounce :classic_frown:

I know that weight loss is complex, but that is disheartening :classic_confused:

You're doing brilliantly, don't let the scales dishearten you. I remember from my CWP days, there were some weigh ins where I'd only lost a 1 lb or stayed the same and I'd stuck to the plan 100%. It used to really frustrate me, but then the following weigh in I'd lose a decent amount

Wow this diary is so long. So I do t know your story. But here to follow

Still a couple of days to go before weekly WI...

Don’t let the scales or the dress get you down...focus on your achievements...you have lost 16lbs in two weeks which is fantastic.

You're doing brilliantly, don't let the scales dishearten you. I remember from my CWP days, there were some weigh ins where I'd only lost a 1 lb or stayed the same and I'd stuck to the plan 100%. It used to really frustrate me, but then the following weigh in I'd lose a decent amount

Thank you :classic_smile:

I know that I have to be losing weight on just 600 calories a day.......but it’s frustrating when it’s not visible on the scales :classic_err_what:

Still a couple of days to go before weekly WI...

Don’t let the scales or the dress get you down...focus on your achievements...you have lost 16lbs in two weeks which is fantastic.

Thank you :classic_smile:

I have to remember to focus on the bigger picture and not the bumps in the road :classic_roll_eyes:

I know.........I have been trying to lose weight for a long time :classic_oops:
You’ll get there hun. I’m the same, I’m so much better at gaining weight than I am at losing it :rolleyes:

Hey Darcy. I've only lost 10lb in in 14 days so I know how you feel but you have done amazing. You are right that you can't not be losing you just have to wait and see the overall picture. I saw this and it made me relax a little xx hope you're ok xx
FB_IMG_1516127631463.jpg

Hey Darcy. I've only lost 10lb in in 14 days so I know how you feel but you have done amazing. You are right that you can't not be losing you just have to wait and see the overall picture. I saw this and it made me relax a little xx hope you're ok xx View attachment 188761

That’s lovely, thank you ☺️

It’s so easy to forget that I didn’t get fat overnight........so I’m not going to get slim that way either!!!

Just been out for a walk 😊

......only 10 minutes, but it’s a start :classic_roll_eyes:

Sunny, but very cold :gen125:

Had a very lazy day yesterday,so I need to get on with some jobs this afternoon ☺️

Onwards and downwards :classic_big_grin:

Walks are great I think. Good to get out, clear the head. I go for a walk at 8.30’every morning. My baby boy falls asleep at about 8.45 and stays asleep until 12. So it’s a good incentive for me time.

Walks are great I think. Good to get out, clear the head. I go for a walk at 8.30’every morning. My baby boy falls asleep at about 8.45 and stays asleep until 12. So it’s a good incentive for me time.

That’s a good routine 😊

I’m going to try and walk every day now.......even if it is just for 10 minutes or so ☺️

Reactions: SPE
Nice work Darcy. Sorry the scales aren't showing a loss yet, but you KNOW if you have a poor loss on exante one week, you'll have a bumper loss the next. That's just how it works. You keep 100% you'll keep losing. :king2:

Cold and wet day here :classic_confused:

.......but I’m going to brave a short walk in a little while :classic_smile:

Then I’ve got housework to do, so that should keep me busy :classic_err_what:

Bit dismal here too. I'm feeling good though. Just had my first meal of the day - I like to start late at the weekends. :p

Back