Total Solution South Pacific

Housework is fab exercise. I always used to be one of them people who never really did housework, just cleaned up as I went. Since I’ve had kids it’s a full time job. Great to keep me busy but wish I could relax more.

Housework done........and I’ve been out for a walk

.....ventured a little further, and was frozen when I got home :gen125:

A good TS day, and fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow :classic_smile:

Housework done........and I’ve been out for a walk

.....ventured a little further, and was frozen when I got home :gen125:

A good TS day, and fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow :classic_smile:
Nice work on the walk Darcy, and good luck for tomorrow. No panic if there's no movement this week - just THINK how much you'll lose next, and that's only 8 days away. You got this!

2lbs down this week, and I must admit to some disappointment :classic_frown:

.........but, I need to focus on the bigger picture which is 18lbs down in just 3 weeks :classic_big_grin:

Absolutely pouring down here, and so dark. I’m hoping it will brighten up later so that I can go for my walk :classic_smile:

Well done for pulling a couple of pounds out of the hat at the last minute. I love when that happens. I predict 5 off next week, and I'm rarely wrong. (In my head anyway). :p

The sun is making an attempt........very welcome after the darkness and rain of yesterday 😊

Have to wait in for a parcel, but then I can go for my walk ☺️

Hope you have the walk under your belt now Darcy. Just checking in - I too have 2lbs off this week. Also slightly disappointed (especially since it was 3 yesterday) but hoping for a big loss next week. Off to edit my sig accordingly.

I did my first walk just now. Boy am I unfit! :whacky068: :rotflmao:

Well done on 18lb in 3 weeks!
I managed 12lb in 17days 😕 so you're doing fine! My ten week old puppy (boycie) has had his injections so we can start walking him on Friday...so I'll be joining the walking club with you 2 👣 😁 xx

Just back from the hairdresser......glammed up for my holiday :classic_roll_eyes:

Deliberately parked further away, so I have done my walk as well :classic_smile:

I’m going to weigh again in the morning so I know exactly where I am

.....and then try my hardest to be sensible on holiday. While I accept that I will not lose, it would be fabulous to at least avoid any gain! :classic_err_what:

Where is your holiday?
I need a holiday :cool:

Where is your holiday?
I need a holiday :cool:

Cruise to the Caribbean
3CCE1375-DF14-476E-8CDD-D23F2AFA35C4.jpeg

Wow it looks amazing. The only place I’ve been on the Caribbean is St Lucia. Feels like it’s not somewhere we’d go now we have kids, but would love to travel to some other places in the Caribbean

Back