Total Solution South Pacific

2lbs down today.......bit disappointed as I have been 100% TS and this isn’t going to be anything like a stone per month at this rate :classic_frown:

Oh well, onwards and downwards......no choice!! :classic_roll_eyes:

goodness, an earthquake. I had no idea (I didn't watch the news this weekend). I hope nothings damaged. Well done on the walk and the weight loss. 2 lb of pure fat is a lot to shift so don't be disappointed. My WI is tomorrow and I know i've been TS so even if it's not so great i'm going to keep plodding on too. Think of that next lot of clothes you're aiming for ! You can do this

Well done on your loss, I know it's hard not to feel disappointed because I am the same but we should try and remember that losing 2lb of fat is actually great and no doubt if we keep going, it will show in next week's loss.
Well done on your walks, I really need to try and do more exercise!

Well done on your loss, I know it's hard not to feel disappointed because I am the same but we should try and remember that losing 2lb of fat is actually great and no doubt if we keep going, it will show in next week's loss.
Well done on your walks, I really need to try and do more exercise!

Thank you x

It is just quite hard when I really, really want the stone a month :classic_roll_eyes:

I know I’m unfit, but yesterday’s walk seriously highlighted that to me.......I went down to the local river walk and that entails a walk back up the hill to my house, which nearly killed me :classic_oops:

.......but I did it :classic_big_grin:

goodness, an earthquake. I had no idea (I didn't watch the news this weekend). I hope nothings damaged. Well done on the walk and the weight loss. 2 lb of pure fat is a lot to shift so don't be disappointed. My WI is tomorrow and I know i've been TS so even if it's not so great i'm going to keep plodding on too. Think of that next lot of clothes you're aiming for ! You can do this

No damage thankfully :classic_smile:

Thank you for the support, I really appreciate it. I’m just so impatient to get the weight gone!! :classic_roll_eyes:

No walk today.......dreary weather......but I dusted off my exercise bike and did a few minutes on that. Flipping hard work, but I did it :classic_big_grin:

Unfortunately the plastic holder for the battery pack has cracked so I couldn’t monitor how I did.........so I’ve just spent an hour with superglue and duct tape to see if I can fix it :classic_roll_eyes:

.....not sure it’s going to hold, but thought I’d try :classic_smile:

A good TS day :classic_big_grin:

Back