Total Solution South Pacific

The sun is trying......but it’s very windy 😏

Going to have another go on the bike later....I seem to have fixed the battery pack issue so I can see how far I manage 😊

Other than that, nothing much planned........the joys of retirement 😆

Yeay Darcy! well done on the exercise. I've a hand cycle and haven't got around to it yet. I must follow your lead. We are neck and neck with losses (olmost). I'm catching you !

Yeay Darcy! well done on the exercise. I've a hand cycle and haven't got around to it yet. I must follow your lead. We are neck and neck with losses (olmost). I'm catching you !

My calves are killing me this morning.......so I obviously worked hard!!

The bike is great really, as it means I can get the exercise even if I can’t go out walking because of the weather ☺️

Think I’ll tackle my stationery cupboard today.......I have enough to set up my own business :classic_oops:

.....another sign of my addictive personality I fear!

The diet is going well, in fact I don’t really think about it..........and thankfully, cravings seem to be a thing of the past :classic_smile:

The weather is still dreary, roll on the Spring!

Think I’ll tackle my stationery cupboard today.......I have enough to set up my own business :classic_oops:

.....another sign of my addictive personality I fear!

The diet is going well, in fact I don’t really think about it..........and thankfully, cravings seem to be a thing of the past :classic_smile:

The weather is still dreary, roll on the Spring!

Yey! Bye bye cravings! We wont miss you!!

Good TS day :classic_smile:

Didn’t do the stationery, but sorted out my scarf drawers........good grief, how many scarves does one woman need! :classic_big_grin:

......I do tend to collect them on my travels, light and easy to pack souvenirs :classic_roll_eyes:

It’s amazing the things I’ve cleared out since starting the diet. I love scarves and have way too many too. We should vow to use them and wear a different one each day! Congrats on staying on track. What are you at now? I can’t see ticket on mobile

It’s amazing the things I’ve cleared out since starting the diet. I love scarves and have way too many too. We should vow to use them and wear a different one each day! Congrats on staying on track. What are you at now? I can’t see ticket on mobile

I agree.......what’s the point in having them if I don’t wear them! :classic_smile:

I’ve lost 22lbs.........next weigh in on Sunday. I don’t lose big amounts because of my height - I’m just about 5 feet tall - because the calorie deficit isn’t as great as for taller people with a higher BMR :classic_frown:

......but a VLCD is the only thing that has ever worked for me, so there is no choice but to continue :classic_roll_eyes:

I’m hoping that increasing my exercise level will help, but it’s hard as exercise absolutely doesn’t come naturally to me :classic_oops:

Ooooo I bet that was a bracing walk. Good for you! I’m not doing any extra just now. I really must think about it though. The more muscle the more you burn! Crack on. It’ll be easier to get out in the sunshine when it gets here!

Ooooo I bet that was a bracing walk. Good for you! I’m not doing any extra just now. I really must think about it though. The more muscle the more you burn! Crack on. It’ll be easier to get out in the sunshine when it gets here!

It was bracing.......to put it mildly!! :classic_big_grin:

I took the kids out for a walk and it was freezing! The kids was on their scooters so I walked briskly to try and keep up! I really must try to do more walking or some type of exercise.
You are doing brilliant!

I took the kids out for a walk and it was freezing! The kids was on their scooters so I walked briskly to try and keep up! I really must try to do more walking or some type of exercise.
You are doing brilliant!

Thank you 😊

I think exercise is really important........the problem is, it doesn’t come naturally to me!!

Thank you 😊

I think exercise is really important........the problem is, it doesn’t come naturally to me!!

Oooo I cant handle the cold. I spend my free time hiding in the covers snuggled in to the couch! Probably how I got here in the first place haha. Have a good day :)

Just back from a 2 mile walk!!!

I think the hill back up was just a tiny bit easier :classic_wink:

It was freezing though, and the wind biting! Some of the trees had buds on though, so Spring is round the corner :classic_smile:

Fingers crossed that the exercise will pay off at weigh in on Sunday :classic_roll_eyes:

Back