Total Solution South Pacific

My latest makes ready to be sent off ☺️ F46D04F0-ED84-4581-97F0-CB76270B2918.jpeg

Wow Darcy, that's a fantastic weight loss! Well done xx

Love all of the knitted baby items too.

Just spent a pleasant hour sorting out the paperwork for my October cruise 😊

....half the thrill of travelling for me is the preparation! 😀

Now relaxing with Mozart and crocheting a blanket......the simple pleasures of life ☺️

I'm rather jealous of the current Darcy lifestyle!
If I were off work today, I'd probably be in the garden I think.
And maybe some Vaughan Williams...

ps. Do you listen to the ClassicFM 'Case Notes' investigative podcast? The latest episode is The Mystery of Mozart's Requiem.

Ah, congratulations on your weight loss! That's a very successful first week!

I'm rather jealous of the current Darcy lifestyle!
If I were off work today, I'd probably be in the garden I think.
And maybe some Vaughan Williams...

ps. Do you listen to the ClassicFM 'Case Notes' investigative podcast? The latest episode is The Mystery of Mozart's Requiem.

I am absolutely loving retirement 😆

...........I’ve given so many years to looking after other people, now it’s time for me ☺️

Yes, I do listen to Classic FM.....my favourite station 😊

I don't begrudge you your leisure, I'm just jealous now that it is so lovely out there!

Those Classic FM 'Case Note' crime podcasts are fun. Everything from Min Kym's stolen violin to Haydn's missing head!

Had a nice catch up with my friend.......she hadn’t seen me for a few months, and said I looked fabulous ☺️

........that was a lovely boost 😊

I got told that my efforts were pointless today.
Strangely, hearing that come from someone I respect not a jot, was also a big boost.
I must be doing something right, I thought :)

Congrats on the NSV, Darcy. Comments like that certainly give you a spring in your step and encouragement to continue.

FF, that someone sounds like a douche. Sticks and stones.....

I got told that my efforts were pointless today.
Strangely, hearing that come from someone I respect not a jot, was also a big boost.
I must be doing something right, I thought :)

What a terrible thing to say!!

People can be incredible sometimes 🙄

Good for you for turning it around 😊

Nope, in fact I was instantly delighted that my suspicions were right and I hadn't silently had this person down as a wrong 'un for no good reason. Being a bit of a social outsider for a few months - both in terms of food in the day and booze of an evening/weekend - provides you with some sharp psychological insights over the span of a few months. I know that both statistically and empirically we are logically surrounded by sociopaths most days, but man there are some proper arseholes out there. So it's sort of reaffirming to have it confirmed once in a while. It also makes the nice people stand out even more prominently, which they deserve.

Back