Total Solution South Pacific

Welcome home Darcy! Looking forward to hearing all about it and any pics xx

Hope you had an amazing time Darcy. X

It was lovely Whiz 😊

So great to revisit where I had lived and worked........much of which hasn’t changed!

Weather was as I had expected, very cold and windy.....so it’s nice to be in some sunshine today 😀

The added bonus was to see 3 icebergs .......out in the distance, but certainly recognisable!!

I tried to make sensible choices in terms of food, and did do quite a lot of walking so I’m hoping the damage wasn’t too great 😳

I will weigh tomorrow morning and then it’s straight back to TS ☺️

D4776BBF-5C0A-46BD-849A-D4EB5A9FF655.jpegCC12831A-5CBE-43DD-A1C7-67B5BE44834C.jpeg82A26E48-65B9-4AFE-9D33-DCBC8245408C.jpegFD99A186-3701-4F85-A61E-05BBE9491DF4.jpeg1D09591F-DE42-4A35-8816-99D78A53E9ED.jpeg965FE0E7-188D-4DE5-9985-7D7EC6DCA7C0.jpeg02EFEDCB-33B6-41AB-AFA5-E2649FEC70BE.jpeg9FA325B9-07A0-4B8A-96C4-57AF83B4614E.jpeg08FD1C6F-5E05-4E60-A638-A26C0456D1EE.jpegAAE408B6-03B9-4152-B500-94E86EC132C6.jpeg

Weighed this morning and have gained a scary 11 lbs :classic_eek:

Back to TS today, and the straight and narrow

Onwards and downwards :classic_big_grin:

Hi Darcy
I am trying ts from today. I really need to get to grips with myself as it's 4 weeks to my holiday and I really need to be about 11.7 to feel nice in my shorts.
Sorry to read u have gained. Fingers crossed for us both from today . Good luck x

Hi Darcy
I am trying ts from today. I really need to get to grips with myself as it's 4 weeks to my holiday and I really need to be about 11.7 to feel nice in my shorts.
Sorry to read u have gained. Fingers crossed for us both from today . Good luck x

I’m hoping it’s just water/glycogen gain......and that it will go fairly quickly!

Amazing photos Darcy, thanks for sharing them.
You'll lose those 11lbs in no time, like you say onwards and downwards! xx

Good TS day yesterday........didn’t find it too hard, though I do have a headache this morning

........and it’s paying off on the scales already!!

The sun is shining, so I might go out for a walk later on 😊

Amazing photos Darcy, thanks for sharing them.
You'll lose those 11lbs in no time, like you say onwards and downwards! xx

Don’t let the blue sky fool you Giggles.......it was absolutely freezing!! :gen125:

I did enjoy visiting my old haunts though, and much of the city hasn’t changed. It was great to do the trip with my friend.....I met her in St John’s and we shared an apartment there and have kept in touch all these years. Her husband came with us, and played chauffeur for the week :classic_smile:

It was strange to be traveling with other people after so many solo holidays.....but it was very nice to have the company.

I made sensible food choices while away....only eating what my slim friends did, and no desserts or snacking.......so I’m hoping the gain is glycogen/water and will go away quickly. It is scary though how much I gained in just a week :classic_err_what:

Welcome back from holidays - and thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures.

I wouldn't worry too much about the weight game. It's probably partly water and, what I've heard, is that if you go from a VLCD to normal food without any progression the body goes into a *grab all the things* mode because of the previous privation. So you tend to gain super quickly - more quickly than you would when you've come off the diet and gently introduced normal food so your metabolism wakes up again.

But I'm sure you'll lose it in a week or two which isn't too depressing!

A good TS day yesterday, and my headache has gone ☺️

Nothing much planned for today, but might go to the pound shop later......one of my favourite haunts 😆

My next holiday is in October so I have a good long TS run before then 😊

I had a sneaky weigh in today and was 11.13 I was so happy.im down my son's tonight for fish n chips but I've decided it's sweet n sour noodles as I don't want to throw my good work away x

Back