Total Solution South Pacific

Congratulations for getting through food week - it's made me less nervous for when mine comes up (I'm doing it in week 12) so thank you!

Hey Darcy, fabulous well done for not giving up giving up !!
In terms of weight loss I think we have about the same amount still to lose ? I’ve lost three and have another 5 1/2 to lose ... will have to keep ourselves motivated , my target is 10 7 by next April xxx

Long, complicated and depressing story 😕

Continuous diet, no..........multiple weight loss attempts, yes 🙄

This time has been my most successful and it seems that something has finally clicked. I am almost halfway to target ☺️

So, the end if food week and a STS for me........glad it wasn’t a gain!

Back to 3 products today ☺️

Onwards and downwards 😀

Can you not do 1200 cal a day , 80g carbs , 30 min cardio daily and weights 3 times a week like me ??
As long as I plan my food ahead and don’t make it too interesting I’m never hungry ??!

Can you not do 1200 cal a day , 80g carbs , 30 min cardio daily and weights 3 times a week like me ??
As long as I plan my food ahead and don’t make it too interesting I’m never hungry ??!

I’m barely 5 feet tall and 61 years old........making my BMR very low, and getting a calorie deficit not easy!

I wouldn’t lose an ounce on 1200 calories a day unfortunately.........and while I’ve introduced walking into my daily life, I don’t think I’m yet in a place to be doing weights ☺️

Last week was food week, and I ate a maximum of 1000 calories each day and my weight didn’t change .....which confirms to me that I’m not going to lose weight that way. VLCD is the only thing that has worked for me, and I no longer feel hungry so that’s my plan until I reach target then I’m moving to 5:2.

I’m barely 5 feet tall and 61 years old........making my BMR very low, and getting a calorie deficit not easy!

I wouldn’t lose an ounce on 1200 calories a day unfortunately.........and while I’ve introduced walking into my daily life, I don’t think I’m yet in a place to be doing weights ☺️

Last week was food week, and I ate a maximum of 1000 calories each day and my weight didn’t change .....which confirms to me that I’m not going to lose weight that way. VLCD is the only thing that has worked for me, and I no longer feel hungry so that’s my plan until I reach target then I’m moving to 5:2.

Darcy , to increase your bmr you need to build more muscle , at any age I would advise weights . I couldn’t do an unsupported sit up 11 weeks ago and had to use a band to pull myself up cos tummy was in the way , today I did 3x 15 on my own !! Just little and often xxx
I’m also on health unlocked and in a right mood with them because they won’t award me a three stone badge because I’ve only lost 2 stone 13 pounds and 9 oz 🤨

Housework all done, and laundry in the machine 😊

Waiting for an Amazon order......I know, I know...........but my charity put out an appeal on Saturday for crocheted octopuses for a NICU and I needed cotton yarn and fibrefill to make them ☺️

I need to stop reading the appeals or I won’t be able to get into the spare room and I’m going to be broke!! 🤣🤣

4F260451-C62F-4032-94B0-9C87A7D75541.jpeg

Very fiddly to make.....but quite cute ☺️

That's so cute, Darcy! Hope today's been good to you food-wise. How is it going from food week back to normal?

Hi @Darcy15 I've just been reading your journey, the highs and lows... OMG you are amazing ... I'm just starting out again yeah, I know..fell off the wagon, so back on Exante TS last time was 2015 - & it's crept back (sneaky pounds, just attaching one here and one there and then Whoa! there's way too many) need to get this weight off. You are an inspiration, we are similar in age and current weight..this may sound weird but its good to know that I'm not the only over *ahem* 50 on here.. ;)

We have at least another two weeks of this heat - personally I’d rather be on holiday with a pool at these temps but you know :)

Must have lost 10 lbs in sweat today!!

......in a crazy moment decided to turf out the loft. It was absolutely boiling up there!! Taken everything out and made a serious mess all over the house, but I’m going to sort everything out ruthlessly before putting anything back ☺️

Must have lost 10 lbs in sweat today!!

......in a crazy moment decided to turf out the loft. It was absolutely boiling up there!! Taken everything out and made a serious mess all over the house, but I’m going to sort everything out ruthlessly before putting anything back ☺️
Thats some exercise!! Very well done!

Get rid of those toxins through sweat, Darcy!

When you said turf out your loft, I had visions of you laying turf in your loft. Took a while for me to figure what you meant! :D Hope you managed to get some life laundry done :)

Get rid of those toxins through sweat, Darcy!

When you said turf out your loft, I had visions of you laying turf in your loft. Took a while for me to figure what you meant! :D Hope you managed to get some life laundry done :)

:rotflmao:.....I’ll choose my words more carefully!!

Life laundry.....I really like that, and so true!!! There are photos, books and the usual suspects to go through. The main purpose was to get out all my craft stuff and use it now I have found such a great outlet for the things I make ☺️

I used to sew a lot, but life got in the way.....I found my sewing machine and was half expecting it to have died but it’s working fine. Now to use up the stash of fabric I have 😊

Back