Total Solution South Pacific

New or old Star Trek?

I have done zero tidying despite telling myself I need to do more tidying to increase calorie burn.

I hate housework :(

New Star Trek......Chris Pine 😍

......though I am an avid fan of all Star Trek 😀

I used to really hate housework, but once I had my house all sorted and tidy I took pride in keeping it that way ☺️

.....this current mess is just temporary, while I sort and rehome some things 😀

You’re just speeding through this. So happy for you :)

I know what you mean about the pride thing. I had that when I lived alone and didn’t have someone leaving dirty socks on the living room floor and uniform tossed in the hall. It’s always harder when those around you don’t care as much, or care about different things. Our house also needs a new kitchen and we’re looking at doubling the size and have the go ahead for an extension. This is putting me off doing anything and you can imagine how little storage we have if we’re planning to double the floor space! I will have pride one day but it won’t be anytime soon :D

New Star Trek is awesome. I’m not so keen on the old ones to be honest but I can understand why they were popular :)

I’m exhausted!! Spent all day clearing out, cleaning and sorting my garage..........just sat down for the first time all day 😳

Feel very satisfied though, a job well done 😊

I’m sitting in a McDonalds........drinking black coffee and waiting for my friend ☺️

The air conditioning is much appreciated!!!

I’ve been up since the crack of dawn - couldn’t sleep last night - and I’ve already cleaned the oven, fridge and microwave. Also descaled the kettle and ran cleaning solution through the dishwasher 😆

....I’m on a roll 😳

Darcy, you little bee!:) im happy you had a nice break day with your friend. :)

This is turning into a spring cleaning diary rather than weight loss 😆

......but, the loft and garage are all complete and the kitchen pretty much done. Those were the biggest jobs, so the rest should be easier 😊

I don’t think about food at all.....which is completely miraculous......and my 3 packs a day is complete routine now

Onwards and downwards.......to hopefully onederland on Sunday 😀

This is turning into a spring cleaning diary rather than weight loss 😆

......but, the loft and garage are all complete and the kitchen pretty much done. Those were the biggest jobs, so the rest should be easier 😊

I don’t think about food at all.....which is completely miraculous......and my 3 packs a day is complete routine now

Onwards and downwards.......to hopefully onederland on Sunday 😀

Haha! I'm not surprised you no longer think about food. Where would you find the time!?! :classic_big_grin:

A good TS day, and several large boxes of ‘stuff’ ready for the charity shop 😆

.......and I can actually see my bedroom floor again!

Who’s idea was this spring clean?? Oh......that would be me! 🤣🤣

Yay, Darcy! Very happy for you, well done! Been thinking about your cleaning spree and how determined you've been on that. Im gonna have to book some of that time in - got a few boxes i need to sort out...

I’ve walked absolutely miles today......doing the Gromit trail ☺️

Just got home and I’m worn out 😴

No cleaning today for sure!! 342BE52A-209C-47C7-800B-63B6832DFBF9.jpeg

Back