Total Solution South Pacific

Just boarded the MSC Splendida, and drinking tea in the lounge ☺️

Just waiting for my luggage, then I can unpack and settle into my home for the next 28 days 😀

Wow 28 days? That's awesome - son't know if I could handle it though. Have you chosen activities/sports that you can do while there?

Here to follow! What a long diary. Obviously not read it all. But congrats on the almost 5 stone loss. And enjoy Dubai. I went 5 years ago, as our last get away before having kids. Loved it.

Wow 28 days? That's awesome - son't know if I could handle it though. Have you chosen activities/sports that you can do while there?

It’s a 28 day cruise, visiting many different ports 😁
I have excursions booked in most places.....though not in Singapore as I know it quite well. I don’t do sports, but I’m making good use of the ships swimming pools 😊

Here to follow! What a long diary. Obviously not read it all. But congrats on the almost 5 stone loss. And enjoy Dubai. I went 5 years ago, as our last get away before having kids. Loved it.

Yes, it’s a long diary.....I’ve been fighting my weight for many years 😏

Dubai was great......I’m now on the cruise ship for 28 days. I fly home from Tokyo ✈️

Had to miss the port of Khasab due to a medical emergency onboard.....we are now sailing to Muscat, arriving tomorrow morning ☺️

F3D48A16-4161-4A8F-8103-D60B62E088CE.jpeg

Hello from India ☺️

My first visit here and I hope it’s worth it after all the immigration/ visa hoops I had to jump through!!! 🙄

Its 42 degrees today, with 85% humidity 🥵

We sail tonight......3 relaxing days at sea before Penang, Malaysia ☺️

Hi All

I started Exante TS yesterday.

I thought that writing a diary might be a good motivator for me. Having read through several other diaries, I felt so inspired!

I have a significant amount of weight to lose.

My big goal is to at least be slimmer for my holiday in October. I have always wanted to go to the South Pacific, and will finally realise this dream on October 21st:D:D

I know that I can not possibly be at goal weight by then - wish I had found this site and Exante earlier:(

However, my initial goal is to lose 45 pounds by then.

I got through Day 1 without any problems, so I feel very positive.

Any encouragement will be gratefully received:)

Can't wait for my first weigh in next Sunday. I am so tempted to get on the scales before then, but I will resist!

Thanks everyone.

It’s nice to read how positive you are- I’m on Day 1 now of Exante and feeling positive but just very fed up with my weight so am determined to stick to this.

Hope I’m not posting in the wrong place as I’m new to this too!! Good luck on your journey !

You're looking fab Darcy, love the dress too xx

Back