Total Solution South Pacific

79BA04ED-EF0A-40DC-9F4E-EE2D85B44F34.jpeg

Good evening from Kuala Lumpur ☺️

Just returned to the ship after a full day excursion.....and the best shower ever!! 🤣🤣

Waiting for my hair to dry, then off to dinner 🥘

Many Happy Returns Darcy. Loving the pics xx

Well, I thought I was doing pretty well on my weight loss journey......until my day in Saigon yesterday!

My excursion was to the Cu Chi Vietcong tunnels ..........and to quote the tour guide verbatim as he was looking at me ‘big ass, big boobs no go in tunnel, get stuck’ 😳

.......well, ok then 🤣🤣

At sea, bound for Japan ☺️

Kagoshima on Wednesday then Yokohama on Saturday and the long flight home ✈️

I just can’t believe my month long trip is almost over! 😕

Well, I thought I was doing pretty well on my weight loss journey......until my day in Saigon yesterday!

My excursion was to the Cu Chi Vietcong tunnels ..........and to quote the tour guide verbatim as he was looking at me ‘big ass, big boobs no go in tunnel, get stuck’ 😳

.......well, ok then 🤣🤣

whaaat? well that was direct... i don't know how i would have reacted

whaaat? well that was direct... i don't know how i would have reacted

It was certainly direct 😳

I was so surprised I didn’t know how to respond, so I just laughed it off

As it happens I didn’t get very far in the tunnel tour as another passenger passed out and I ended up being a nurse again for the afternoon. It was a funny sort of day 🙄

It was certainly direct 😳

I was so surprised I didn’t know how to respond, so I just laughed it off

As it happens I didn’t get very far in the tunnel tour as another passenger passed out and I ended up being a nurse again for the afternoon. It was a funny sort of day 🙄

Well positive turns everywhere! I was laughing a little thinking of my claustrophobic husband who refuses to go into caves. We forced him into one when my daughter was little... they barely had time to take the pic, out like a light he was. We have the picture and my daughter and I always get the giggles from it... he is sitting there glistening in sweat making owl eyes (usually such a tough man)

In Yokohama today. Spending the day quietly onboard, finishing the packing and having a rest before my long journey home tomorrow ✈️

Brought home an unwanted gift......a hacking cough and a throat full of razor blades 🤒

Yesterday is very hazy, but I’m out of bed now and just put the first load of laundry on.

A fabulous trip....but not the best homecoming 😏

Back