Total Solution South Pacific

glad its sorted, How are you doing?

Broadband all sorted - Virgin engineer needed to adjust a few settings. Very relieved :D

Yayyy
Good afternoon Darcy, how are you doing?

Good afternoon Darcy, if I remember correctly you're on the final stretch now (regarding building work). So good luck and I hope it gets finished in record time! :hug99: xx

Good afternoon Darcy, if I remember correctly you're on the final stretch now (regarding building work). So good luck and I hope it gets finished in record time! :hug99: xx

Hi Giggles :)

A few more weeks should see it finished - thank goodness! Wish I'd taken some 'before' piccies because there has been quite a transformation!

I can sympathise Darcy, my dad decided to re-tile our bathroom for our Xmas present-but to cut a long story short he ended up cuttng through a pipe, putting a hole in my kitchen ceiling to drain the water, ripping up my stair/landing carpet & making my toilet leak which he then had to fix again! So am fully familiar with the building site house lol!!! Sounds like yours is all going well anyway, and glad you're in the exante zone too. :)

I can sympathise Darcy, my dad decided to re-tile our bathroom for our Xmas present-but to cut a long story short he ended up cuttng through a pipe, putting a hole in my kitchen ceiling to drain the water, ripping up my stair/landing carpet & making my toilet leak which he then had to fix again! So am fully familiar with the building site house lol!!! Sounds like yours is all going well anyway, and glad you're in the exante zone too. :)

Oh my goodness! :eek:

.......sorry to hear all that, but glad I'm not alone in my trauma!! :D

Had a chat with my builder this morning and he'll make a start on the wardrobes next week - then I really can straighten out the bedrooms finally.

Good afternoon Darcy, hope it's a good one for you :hug99: xx

Hi Giggles :D

Pouring with rain again today - not exactly Summer :eek:

Still working hard on the house - but the end does seem closer now :)

Flaming June!!! Would be nice to have some sunshine now. Nearly done with the house makover hun then you can sit back and relax!
What next eh? ;)

Good morning Darcy, I know we're having a very wet summer! Hope it dries and warms up soon. Have an amazing day :hug99: xx

Hi Darcy. Am embarrassed to show my face. Back on diet but not going to post for a while until im really on it. Just wanted to say a big "well done" to you.

Bellerine

Hi Darcy. Am embarrassed to show my face. Back on diet but not going to post for a while until im really on it. Just wanted to say a big "well done" to you.

Bellerine

Oh Belle, how lovely to hear from you :D

Please, please don't be embarrassed - I've fallen off the wagon too recently :eek:

.....just so much going on, and comfort eating has been impossible to resist.

Flaming June!!! Would be nice to have some sunshine now. Nearly done with the house makover hun then you can sit back and relax!
What next eh? ;)

What next? ..........absolutely, flipping nothing!!! :eek:

.......house is looking good though, and I almost have a wardrobe now! :D

A few more weeks should see everything finished I hope :)

Wish I could say the diet is going as well - must admit to comfort eating of late, just so much going on :eek:

And to you. You are very lucky having summer - passing us by up here!! X

Back