Total Solution South Pacific

Good luck Darcy, PMA all the way hun. Dad is in a safe place and settled, no more distractions :). You can do it xxx

How's it going Darcy?

How's it going Darcy?

Hi Ali

Going ok thanks - though had a bit of a blip midweek :eek:..........my Dad had another fall, and I had visions of being back to square one. He didn't hurt himself though, and to be very honest it was so good to just walk away and let the staff sort it out. At least it wan't on the stairs in my house..........

Oh, and cast your mind back 6 months to my dental implant - had my follow up appointment and the implant is fully integrated, so just need another visit now to finish the crown and I'm all finished!

Still tidying up in the house, can you believe it? After all those trucks to the charity shop, it's amazing there is anything left! To be fair to myself, I have had the distraction of setting up Dad's flat from scratch so my house has taken second place.

For the first time in years I have holiday over Christmas. My plan is to have the whole house beautiful by then and have the family over to celebrate. Last Christmas wasn't great, so I plan to make up for that this year.

.......then plan next year's holidays and being at goal weight by the time I go :D

Good afternoon Darcy, I'm liking those plans! xx

Good day yesterday - 100% TS yay!! :D

I can do this, I know I can.

I just so regret giving in to my emotions and putting so much weight back on - pretty disgusted with myself to be honest :(

Good afternoon Darcy. Am back in that groove with you and feeling good! xx

Enjoy and have a chillaxing time xx

Good afternoon Darcy, enjoy that sunshine hun xx
Bottle it up and bring it back with you. It's freeeeeezing here! :winter_brr:

Hello from Livorno - another boiling hot day. Seems like I need to make the most of it before I get home and put the heating on :eek:

Really enjoying the rest and relaxation on the ship :D

Hello from Barcelona :D

VERY stormy night last night - force 9 gale, and the ship was rocking like crazy :eek:

Home on Friday - to work and reality!!

Hi Darcy, sounds like you're having fun :) Enjoy xxx

Good morning Darcy, the weather reports from Spain looked horrendous. Hope it didn't disrupt your holiday too much xx

Hi everyone. Ship docked in Southampton and just waiting to disembark. Should be home by lunchtime, then unpacking and laundry to do!

No escape from my Dad even at sea - voicemail from the social worker this morning, left on Wednesday. Which bit of 'I am away on holiday' do they not understand? :( I found that very annoying...........

Anyway, I had a good time and feel rested. On with the straight and narrow of Exante now! :)

Back