Total Solution South Pacific

Hi Darcy, yes bloomin windy...drove back from a job today and was nearly blown off the A1!!
Only one day for me to wait for WI....am looking for mad bad motivation! Still struggling with cravings, have no idea why been TS since the start bar my AAm week!
Anyway, yes youre right, one more day down and am over half way there!
Have good Tuesday!

Well, I nearly caved in yesterday evening - but I didn't:D

I gave my Dad quiche and salad for his tea, and put the other half of the quiche in the fridge.

Goodness me, but that quiche was 'calling' me all evening!!!

It all goes back to the emotional eating thing. I had quite a difficult day at work and was tired and a bit stressed, so food is the first port of call:sigh:

I feel quite proud that I settled for another cup of coffee instead!

Hi Dawn :)

5 weeks on Friday and I will be on my way!!

Slight panic setting in now:eek:

I have so much left to do, and as I am taking a month's holiday in one go I have no time off before I leave. I am working up to the last day!

I do have most of the 'stuff' put together, but am holding off on the clothes packing until the last minute - never know what just might fit by then:D

How exciting is all that!! Keep checking your clothes though...put an old fave blouse on today for first time for couple of years and too bloomin big!! Missed my window of opportunity for it!!
Not moaning though fab position to be in, in stead of my usual cram my flabby belly in and drag the zips up!!
Well excitement of trip always makes it better and by the time you go we'll be another stone lighter...whoo hooo!!

Yes must say I needed that milestone this week, my cravings not been so bad yesterday and today, but oh my word week 7 was dire!!
Just bought a top to work in tomorrow, new customer so didnt want to look like a tat! Managed to get a size 16....oh my word....!! Over the moooooooooooooooon.
Maybe juts maybe I could see size 14's by Christmas....how fabby dabby would that be!
Have good day Darcy and stay strong!!

Yes must say I needed that milestone this week, my cravings not been so bad yesterday and today, but oh my word week 7 was dire!!
Just bought a top to work in tomorrow, new customer so didnt want to look like a tat! Managed to get a size 16....oh my word....!! Over the moooooooooooooooon.
Maybe juts maybe I could see size 14's by Christmas....how fabby dabby would that be!
Have good day Darcy and stay strong!!

Hey Dawn great news on the 16 :D

Five weeks today, and I will be in the air on my way to Los Angeles :D

Board the ship the next day to start my once in a lifetime cruise around the South Pacific.

It has been a long time coming, but at least there will be quite a lot less of me going now - and how fantastic is that.

So, a big thanks to Exante and everyone here for the fabulous support. :)

Have a great weekend one and all :D

Hi Darcy, what a motivator...5 weeks to your hols!!
In 5 weeks I hope Ill be about there diet wise, so maybe a double celebration then!!
Went out for breakfast again today, and yes watched OH eat whilst I had yet another......black coffee!!! Would never have thought I could stick to it!
Have a good rest of weekend!!

Weigh in today and another 2 pounds gone for good.

Really wanted to make it to 2 stones gone by today - but I will by next week so that's ok :)

Hopefully another stone by the time I go away, and how fabulous is that:D

Have to go to a family lunch next Sunday at a restaurant, so that will be the first real challenge I have had with food. Plan to pick protein and salad, so that should be reasonable.

Have a good Sunday everyone:)

Pouring down today.

So much to do and so little time left, so better get off the computer and make a start on something!

hi darcy well done on the loss! Definately 2 stone by week 8! How super a result is that?!
Think Ill be few pounds behind but have stuck to it, so not going to beat myself up about it!
Yes another stone for each of us by your hols!
Have good rest of Sunday

Back