Total Solution South Pacific

Hi Darcy,
Yes indeed, think there'll only be you enjoying the sun in a few weeks! Its a chilly blast in the North east today!
STS this week myself with WI, but after that fab loss last week, expected it really. Stuck to it 5days TS and 2 days WS, so not gutted as have done the work! Sure results next week be better!
Have a good rest of week and on the cruise countdown!

Hi Dawn!

Just home from work and put the heating on...brrr:eek:

Seems really funny to be packing summer clothes in this wintery blast!

Still, biggest surprise of all........a size 22 dress I bought months ago, and could barely get on is now really loose - in fact the top is so loose I am a bit worried about 'the girls' escaping:D

Don't want to scare anyone so think I'll have to put a strategic safety pin somewhere!!

LOL Darcy better pack a few safety pins just in case! Its so nice when things start not fitting because they're too big, instead of because they're too small!
I'm freezing today too, but I refuse to put the heating on til October! Brrr better get the blankets out ;)

Hey Darcy
Just read your diary and just wanted to say hi and well done :) You've done so well your losses are great and next week will be a big one after the 2 this week ;)
Hope it carries on going well :) Good luck!

Thanks very much Dust Queen!

You have done brilliantly!

This is the best thing I have ever done, and the support here is just fabulous:)

Darcy15 said:
Thanks very much Dust Queen!

You have done brilliantly!

This is the best thing I have ever done, and the support here is just fabulous:)

Thanks Darcy :)
I'm so glad you are enjoying it :) this diet is a fantastic thing if you have the right attitude which it sounds like you have xxxx
I know I couldn't do it without the guys on here :)

My goodness!

The scales might not have shifted that dramatically, but I have lost 6 inches off my waist :eek:

Measured myself after having to hitch up my trousers all day at work!!

3 different people at work have commented on my weight loss this morning - and I've only been here 30 minutes!!

Funny how I can't see it myself yet - other than I think I have a few less chins!!

Very motivating morning so far. Hope everyone else has a good day.

Last edited:
Hi Darcy Great news today with people noticing!
Not long now till a skinnier you on the cruise!
Finding this week 7 bit of a slog, but not giving in!! Only 5 and a half weeks to go to 3 months!
Have a good weekend!

Hi Darcy
Isn't it great when people start to notice! I'm seeing a friend this week who I last saw when I was about 2 stone heavier, looking forward to her reaction :D
Also well done on the inch-loss - clothes getting too big is one of those problems I don't mind having!
Keep it up
LED x

Thanks Dawn!

Decided to go for a walk today, as part of a new exercise plan. Big mistake - huge blisters on my toes! Ouch!!

3 pounds down this week, so pleased with that:)

I think my shape is changing more than the scales though.

I bought a size 18 evening dress - being very hopeful indeed - and I tried it on last night and it fits!!

Way, way too long on my vertically challenged frame - but I will get it shortened and probably have a matching wrap from the material cut off:D

Have a good day all.

Hi Darcy,
Great news with your loss! 24 lbs in 6 weeks, bloomin marvellous or what! Makes it all worthwhile.
Well done on the dress, wait till we are in the 14's and saying they fit!!! Whooop de doo!!
Roll on Wednesday need a motivational loss this week!
Have good shampoo, what a glamorous life pre your cruise!!

Hi Dawn!

Yes, serious glamour:D

Manky toes with blisters, and red hands from cleaning!!

I so wanted the house to be spotless and de cluttered before I went away. Running out of time, so it will just have to do as it is :)

Have a good week!

Back