Total Solution South Pacific

Darcy15

I can and will do this!
Hi All

I started Exante TS yesterday.

I thought that writing a diary might be a good motivator for me. Having read through several other diaries, I felt so inspired!

I have a significant amount of weight to lose.

My big goal is to at least be slimmer for my holiday in October. I have always wanted to go to the South Pacific, and will finally realise this dream on October 21st:D:D

I know that I can not possibly be at goal weight by then - wish I had found this site and Exante earlier:(

However, my initial goal is to lose 45 pounds by then.

I got through Day 1 without any problems, so I feel very positive.

Any encouragement will be gratefully received:)

Can't wait for my first weigh in next Sunday. I am so tempted to get on the scales before then, but I will resist!

Thanks everyone.

Hi Darcy, good luck with your progress! Going to see South Pacific musical in London end of Aug...have to make do with that!!
Keep us updated with your progress!
Bali hii.....

2 days done, no problems!

Haven't even felt hungry, which is a big surprise!

Slight headache this morning, but nothing more.

I feel so positive this time:D

Good luck Darcy....well done on getting through day 2..x

Thanks everyone:D

Have quite a headache this evening - but then, I have driven a long way today which might be part of it.

Have eaten a bar and one soup. Plan to have another soup later.

I'm sticking to soups and bars. Psychologically, eating something with a spoon seems more satisfying somehow!

Besides which I had a very nasty experience a while ago with some shakes from another source. Suffice to say, it involved significant amounts of time in the bathroom if you get my drift:D. Not nice........

Good luck to us all on our road to success!

Well, day three done, and day four started.

I have been very tempted to weigh myself, but have resisted the urge so far:D

Really want to wait until Sunday to get a true picture.

Have a bit of a headache, but otherwise feel fine. Not sure if I am in ketosis yet or not :confused:

100% TS so far, and I am very pleased with myself!

Hi Darcy!

Congratualtions on a brilliant start :) Ketosis shoud be here now too! Make sure you're drinking pleny of fluids- it will help with the head aches!

I started at the same weight as you and was amazed at how quickly the weight came down- so aim for your holidays and set the sky as your limit! Its about 10 weeks away and in that time you'd be amazed how much you can shift!

Look forward to reading your updates, Good luck! :)

Annie

Thanks for the support Annie!

You are doing fantastically well with your loss!

I hope mine goes as well as yours!

My holiday is a once in a lifetime thing, so very excited:D:D:Just wish I'd started Exante earlier!

Darcy15 said:
Thanks for the support Annie!

You are doing fantastically well with your loss!

I hope mine goes as well as yours!

My holiday is a once in a lifetime thing, so very excited:D:D:Just wish I'd started Exante earlier!

I think I thought the same way when I started- my sister-in-law got married at Christmas- huge expensive wedding and I'm really aware of my size in her beautiful photos :( if only I'd done this last year!
But I also think it's never too late as I don't want to miss another minute of my skinny self! :)

Good luck in your journey and I'm sure like me when you get only half way you'll feel like a new person! I do :)

Well, the end of day 5.

Feel ok, but quite hungry this evening.

Not sure about ketosis. No bad breath, no funny taste.......?

So tempted to get on the scales, but I am going to be strong!

Another day done :)

Still sticking to it 100% :D

Feel fine too, not even that hungry.

Will hold off weighing until Sunday, hoping for a really good loss!

Well done!! Keep going :) :) :)

Well, another day done!

I feel absolutely fine!

I just so hope I won't be disappointed when I weigh on Sunday!

One more day to weigh in? Hope it's a good one!

Well, stuck religiously to TS:)

Weigh in tomorrow!

Just had a chicken soup, and now off to do some housework as my whole house is a tip:eek: though in my defence I have been doing a lot of travelling for work this week and have been leaving home really early and getting back late evening.

Really hopeful for tomorrow as I certainly 'feel' slimmer:)

Think if the cleaning as an extra workout! Use them calories up :)

Back