Total Solution South Pacific

Darcy15 said:
Um, no! I have pressed every button there is!

Have put them away for now - will sit down and read the instructions again tomorrow.

They are really smart looking, and weigh fine - I'm sure the other bits work and it's just me being technically challenged! :eek:

My new ones are the annalyser ones too but have no idea how that bit works yet either, the scales are brutally accurate though lol x

My new ones are the annalyser ones too but have no idea how that bit works yet either, the scales are brutally accurate though lol x

Well, if you succeed let me know!!

I have followed the instructions to the letter - several times - and nothing happens! :eek:

Oh well, they weigh fine and look good so no worries! :)

Evening everyone!

Nothing exciting to say really.

The builder has just been round, and we have a plan in place!

I am off to Norway next week, just for 4 days. I have always wanted to see the Northern Lights and hope to be lucky on this trip :)

While I am away the builder is going to do one of the bedrooms and the bathroom.

Diet wise, all is going well. Hoping for good things for weigh in on Sunday :)

Oooooh the northern lights, I hope you are lucky. I would love to do that trip.

Hi Ali

2012 is supposed to be a peak year for Aurora activity so I have my fingers crossed!

Going far North, into the Arctic Circle, up to the Russian border. Freezing cold I know, but hopefully worth it. :D

Just read most of your diary. You're doing fab. Well done..

Hello everyone!

Been really busy - packing up the house for decorating, packing my bag for going away, packing my Dad up for his respite stay........not to mention going to work full time!!!

Boy, I need my few days in Norway :D

Hoping so much that the Aurora will play ball - no guarantee with such things though.

My plan is to eat sensbly while I am away, then back to TS on my return :)

Have the weekend now to get myself organised...............before my flight at silly o'clock on Tuesday morning :eek:

Wow sounds really good I went on the Arcadia in nov, the food was wonderful, enjoy :)

Have a great time
Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good on you Darcy, hope those shiny new scales behave and sends you off on your cruise with a great big grin having shed some more weight.

Bon Voyage, have a wonderful trip,

Conor

Thanks everyone!

Busy weekend now for packing and sorting!

Just come back from the hairdresser, now to tackle everything else! :eek:

Well, the scales have not been kind to me this week.

Never mind, onwards we go.

Busy day today packing and shifting furniture :eek:

Will check back in next week when I get home from Norway.

Have a good week everyone! :)

Have a great time!! :)

Enjoy Norway and I hope the Northern Lights will be amazing for you xx

A quick hello from the Arctic Circle. Lots of snow and it's -14 today!

I have seen the Northern Lights!!!! Out on deck last night at nearly midnight. Really eerie in the darkness and quiet. No photos as you would need a tripod and fancy camera gear which I don't have. I have the wonderful memory though.

Wayhayyyyyy that's amazing Darcy, did it last long? Were the colours as spectacular as I would imagine?

Just a quick update as the ship heads back to Tromso. I have just spent the longest 3 hours of my life in the worst storm ever! The ship was bouncing round like you would not believe! Impossible to walk around. Certainly didn't need to worry about being on a diet - food is the farthest thing from my mind right now!

Weather is settling a bit now as we are docked at our last stop before Tromso and my nice hotel room on flat ground!

Bye for now!

Back