Total Solution South Pacific

glad to hear you are back, and good luck with your journey x:)

Good afternoon Darcy, well done for getting back on the wagon. Maybe coming off will have given your metabolism a big kick and your weight losses will be greater? fingers crossed. :hug99: xx

Thanks Giggles!

Feel much better the past few days. The house is coming along, and I can see an end in sight.

Think I needed the break from the diet too, but happy to restart.

Onwards and downwards :)

Last edited:
It will come of in quick time if you get back on the wagon. I put on that plus in the two weeks I was abroad but shifted it all in just ten days.

You had a nice time which at the end of the day it's all about! X

Hi Annie

I did enjoy my time with my friend, and feel much better for the break

House is coming along now, and I am delighted with how it is looking.

Back on Exante now - and feel quite happy to continue :)

Good afternoon Darcy, hope it's been relatively easy getting back into ketosis, and your day has been fab! :hug99: xx

Really glad to see you came back - sending my bestest strongest weight shedding vibes for you!

Glad to hear the house is coming along on & you're back "in the zone" :0)

Hi Darcy, thinking of you. Sorry I haven't been here much lately been a little distracted ;)

Hello everyone

Looking forward to the long weekend - hope to be really productive and get my house back into some sort of order :)

Hi there, know whY you mean. I have a pile of ironing in the spare room

Hi Darcy, hope you're having a good one :hug99: xx

Hi Darcy, hope you're having a good one :hug99: xx

Hi Giggles

Putting my feet up this evening - in preparation for my busy weekend! :D

Hopefully put the bedrooms back together at least :eek:

Back on Exante TS - really scary how much weight I put on, but I did go off the rails big time. Hopefully back to where I was in a few weeks. Don't plan to change my ticker - too depressing to do that.

Onwards and downwards!

hi darcey gladS it feels good to be back in control again I bet? have a great weekend x

Morning everyone

Up early to start the clear up, and I have someone coming to measure up for blinds in the lounge - decided the curtains were too much clutter!

Have a good day all :)

Hi Giggles

Putting my feet up this evening - in preparation for my busy weekend! :D

Hopefully put the bedrooms back together at least :eek:

Back on Exante TS - really scary how much weight I put on, but I did go off the rails big time. Hopefully back to where I was in a few weeks. Don't plan to change my ticker - too depressing to do that.

Onwards and downwards!

Attagirl! Onwards and downwards absolutely! You'll get back to where you were in no time.

Hope you're having a very productive weekend Darcy :hug99: xx

hi darcy, hope you having a good weekend and still in control x

Back