Total Solution South Pacific

Long day today - had to drive to Exeter and back for work

Stayed TS though, so pleased with myself :)

Bit tired now, so an early night seems a good idea

You are doing great Darcy.

when is your weigh in day? Having a good week on the scales can make the next week so much easier too i think x

Same as me then!

Cant wait till sunday too see results :)

Well done on your 4lb. But lol at the 100lbs to go. I did the same thing yesterday, I told my dad I'd lost 7lbs and he was like "great" and I said, "yep only another 103lbs to go". Sometimes we can't help ourselves but really we shouldn't think about it in those terms, we've made a start, that's what's important.

Yay, well done on the 4lb chick xx

Well done on your 4lb. But lol at the 100lbs to go. I did the same thing yesterday, I told my dad I'd lost 7lbs and he was like "great" and I said, "yep only another 103lbs to go". Sometimes we can't help ourselves but really we shouldn't think about it in those terms, we've made a start, that's what's important.

Thank you - you're absolutely right :)

Cherish the achievement, not what is yet to be done :D

Brr.....its absolutely freezing today, and just started snowing :(

Forecast is for a better day tomorrow.... I hope so! :)

Staying strong on the diet front though, despite the weather :D

Good afternoon Darcy. Well done on the 4lbs loss! Fabulous! xx

Brr......I'm freezing! :eek:

Cold, wet and miserable day here. I feel virtuous though - I've just finished the work I brought home as overtime and cleaned the bathroom. Washing is in the drier, so time for a cup of coffee and a rest :)

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend :D

When ever I do ww and have a sts week, I Always had a good loss the following week plus in a weird way it makes you so determined. Good luck!

Hello diary, it's been a while.

For anyone who remembers me, a bit of an update.

My Dad became seriously ill and has been in hospital. He died peacefully a few days ago.

It has been an incredibly difficult time for the whole family trying to balance home, work and hospital visiting.

Now there is all the running around to do, and the funeral to get through.

I hope to get back on track with Exante once things settle down.

Back