Total Solution South Pacific

Another TS day Darcy. Hope its going well x

Another TS day Darcy. Hope its going well x

Thanks Susie :)

Horrid day at work - nasty clients, no break whatsoever, just a bad day all round :(

So, so tempted to order pizza when I got home - but I took a deep breath and stayed strong :D

Just had a curry pack which was nice, and hit the spot :)

Going to relax now with some fizzy water and watch Ice Road Truckers - how mad are those guys? :eek:

.....and it reminds me of my time living in Newfoundland and the deep winter snow :)

So, what does day 52 have in store for you Mrs? Great things, I hope!

Enjoy Darcy. You are doing soooo well :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Thanks TH :)

Not the best day at work, but it's the weekend now so all is good :D

Stay strong diet buddy!
Pizza is for wimps not successful slimmers like us!! ;)

I love ice road truckers, i want to be one (except i dont like being cold) lol xx

Glad you didn't get sidetracked on the way home Darcy. We cant let people muck with our resolve. You wouldn't have enjoyed that pizza anyway & would be paying for it over the week end while your clients were off enjoying their weekend.

Never seen that programme. What channel is it on ? x

Glad you didn't get sidetracked on the way home Darcy. We cant let people muck with our resolve. You wouldn't have enjoyed that pizza anyway & would be paying for it over the week end while your clients were off enjoying their weekend.

Never seen that programme. What channel is it on ? x

Good perspective Susie, thank you :)

People can be so obnoxious sometimes

Channel 5 at 8pm - give it a go, I find it very entertaining!

Sorry you've had one of those days Darcy, I've had one too - hope you have a fab relaxing (pizzaless) weekend xx

Sorry you've had one of those days Darcy, I've had one too - hope you have a fab relaxing (pizzaless) weekend xx

Rubbish isn't it? :rolleyes:

......but I am not going to allow other people to take up any space in my head! :)

My house is a pizza free zone for the foreseeable future! :D

Well done Darcy for bypassing the pizza urge.

Hope you have a lovely weekend! x

Well done for not taking your bad day to food for comfort !
Keep doing great :D

Well done for not getting that pizza Darcy :)
Massive well done for being well into the 50's now, you're doing amazingly xx

How do you feel today darcy after yesterdays wobble?

Its strange how we were both doing so well then both got a wobble within days of each other!!

Maybe the 50's are cursed so we need to get as fast as we can to the 60's!! I think im gonna like the 60's :)

How do you feel today darcy after yesterdays wobble?

Its strange how we were both doing so well then both got a wobble within days of each other!!

Maybe the 50's are cursed so we need to get as fast as we can to the 60's!! I think im gonna like the 60's :)

Hi MM :)

I feel absolutely fine today :D

.....food far from my mind

The laundry is in progress, I've cleaned the bathroom and just done 2k on my bike

Even the sun is shining :eek:

Work plays a huge part in my stress levels - at home I'm calm and relaxed

I have to work, no choice - so its trying to find a better response to those stresses

Yesterday was particularly bad for all sorts of reasons - but luckily that's not the usual sort of work day I have :)

Onwards and downwards diet buddy - and fingers crossed that the scales play nice at the end of the month :D

image-4185636059.jpg

image-114853635.jpg

image-3471853261.jpg

Naughty I know to show all that food - but I just wanted to share the challenges I will be faced with on my cruise :eek:

Now, oddly enough the sweet stuff holds no appeal for me at all now - but the savoury does look nice!

I am trying to work out a meal/ exercise strategy for my 12 days on the ship -

I will use the stairs and avoid the lifts

There is a well equipped gym so I can get my bike rides in - and walking is easy too as there is a promenade deck, 3 laps is a mile

There are several swimming pools so I plan to swim every day too

Current food plan is one meal a day only - vegetables and protein, which means low calorie and low carb.

I think I would be happy to just maintain my weight on holiday - like 'normal' people do!

.....but I'm desperate not to put any on :sigh:

Back