Total Solution South Pacific

Morning Darcy, hope you've had a fab weekend. 3stones in 3 months is awesome, well done xx

Glad you had a lovely weekend :) xx

Back into the swing of things Darcy ? xx

Hi everyone :)

Had a lovely weekend with my friends - caught up on all the news, sat and drank a lot of coffee :D

The weather was very pleasant, sunny and quite warm

I enjoyed my food - soup and sandwiches for Saturday lunch, a lovely home made pizza and salad for tea, and roast beef Sunday lunch

....I ate small portions, and nothing between meals whatsoever

Scarily, I have put on 7lbs over the weekend - after just 3 meals!!! :eek:

So, back on the wagon today and on with TS :)

A lot of that will be water Darcy. Don't worry it will be off by the end of the week. Have you found it hard today x

Sounds lovely Darcy, it's a quick gain and that should equal a quick loss, hope today has gone well for you xx

Wow darcy 7lb on 3 small meals! Thats so scary.
I know i can put weight on just as easy so i really need to think long and hard about my after plan!

But the others are right, it will mainly be water and you will have that off again in a couple of days and then hopefully extra off as you get a little food boost to your metabolosm :)

Your weekend sounds wonderful and as long as you had a lovely time, thats all that matters!

How was today for you?

That 7lbs will be gone in no time at all. Get back on it and get it gone :) most of that will just be water, so don't fret over it too much.

Glad you had a good weekend :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Darcy hope your having a good day, sounds like you have had a lovely weekend, those lbs will be gone soon enough and hopefully take a few more with them. :)

Another good day back on the Exante wagon :D

Glad to be back on TS to be honest - feels very safe!

I have some hard thinking to do about my job though

........I had a very interesting conversation today about a job opening in another company - working from home for the majority of the time after initial training

Sounds like a wonderful opportunity, and I have all the skills they are looking for

....just debating with myself though if I want to be getting another job at my age :rolleyes:

Lots to think about........

How's it going today Darcy x

Never too old for a change Darcy. Will it involve a lot of training or courses that you have to go on x

At your age??!!? Phhst behave! That phrase should never be muttered by anyone under 100! If you'd like the change go for it! Definitely don't let your age stop you trying new things, that's never a good thing x

You should definitely go for it!! Does not matter what age you are, it's irrelevant!

Glad you had a good weekend :) your gain will just be water and you'll get rid of that in no time! Glad to hear you got straight back in!! Xx

You should definitely go for it!!

Are you weighing this week?

........I had a very interesting conversation today about a job opening in another company - working from home for the majority of the time after initial training

Sounds like a wonderful opportunity, and I have all the skills they are looking for

....just debating with myself though if I want to be getting another job at my age :rolleyes:

I had a conversation yesterday with one of my nurses who had had a life changing accident & I asked her how it had changed her view on life in general. She said the main thing it made her do was changed her job whenever she felt the need for a change or wasn't happy with what she was doing. Then I read your post when I got home. Bit of a coincidence eh.

End of the day Darcy you know whether the pro's out weigh the cons but don't let your age have a bearing on your decision x

Nice to be in that position, always nerve-wracking decisions like this, question is would you regret not taking the opportunity? I would at least look into it more and see what it's all about, your def not too old for change look at the changes your making with this diet! :D

Back