Total Solution South Pacific

When i nearly caved the other night, it wasnt anything i was craving, i just wanted to eat.
My problem is i cant just stop at one thing when im satisfied.
i could tell i was actually planning what else i could eat if i started!!!
Total slippery slope!!

I would never stop once I started either...........impossible to explain to someone who hasn't been there :eek:

Its not about hunger, it's fulfilling some other 'need' that can't be rationalised

I have a constant feeling of somehow being 'deprived' when dieting :rolleyes:

Taking it one day at a time is all we can do :)

Absolutely and if we have a bad day....straight back on the wagon! We can't be perfect all the time! X

What is it with the not being able to stop at one thing. Its almost as if we are punishing ourselves for falling off track in the 1st place. x

Hi Darcy, hope you're managing to stay on track. xx

I'm the same too, once I start eating I can't stop. Seems to be a common trait amongst us Exante dieters.

Staying strong despite MASSIVE temptations to eat :eek:

Working at overtime all day so that has kept me out of mischief :)

Weighing tomororow, so fingers crossed :rolleyes:

Staying strong despite MASSIVE temptations to eat :eek: Working at overtime all day so that has kept me out of mischief :) Weighing tomororow, so fingers crossed :rolleyes:

Stay strong darcy!!
You cant eat on day before weigh in so get those thoughts out of your head!!!

Good luck for tomorrow, im sure you will be rewarded with a good loss if you hang in there :)

Yep keep at it Darcy. Hope its a good one tomorrow x

Have a good evening Darcy and good luck for weigh in xx

Not long until WI don't go near the kitchen!

Good luck for weigh in! :)

Good luck for your weigh in Darcy xx

STS this week :sigh:

Oh well, just have to keep trying though :)

Going to try and increase the water and exercise - have been a bit lax on both all week

I also am going to stop eating bars - I got some in my last box of products - as I found they stalled my weight loss before :rolleyes:

Onwards and downwards :D

Oh no darcy thats terrible, especially as you have been fighting off the pizza demons!!
You definitely deserved a loss!!

Hang in there and hopefully you will be due a whoosh next week xx

That's not fair really is it. Glad to see you are determined to stick at it though Darcy as its got to move down soon & if you had eaten you would have been further away from your goal so keep being strong.

Upping your exercise gradually should help especially as you become more fitter, did you have any DVD's. As you say the water intake really does have an impact too so get drinking :) x

Sorry you had a STS Darcy. But better that, than giving into the munchies and registering a gain.
Fingers crossed you'll be due a big loss next week xx

Hopefully you'll get a whoosh of a loss next week Darcy, I know a STS is a pain but it can just be due to a body fluctuation - I often find I look / feel slimmer on weeks where I have stayed the same xx

Keep fighting those foods thoughts, I bet you'll have a great loss next weigh in and it's great you know what you want to change.

im the same with food, it's more than just fuel, it has such an emotional attachment and once I start I can't stop, one day at a time.

I also have come off the bars as much as I love them I found they where slowing my losses down. Couple of days into shakes and have already lost 4lbs! Next week is your week its so easy to think I have STS why bother but you have dusted yourself down and thought right lets do it, brilliant attitude!

Hi Darcy. Hope your day is going well x

Hi Darcy, hope you're well xx

Back