Total Solution South Pacific

Well done for staying strong, time flies, you'll be at your target in no time. I'm loving all the new packs, I like the chocolate pudding but I think I overcooked mine when I made it as it was rubbery. Sausages are always yummy, trying the burgers tonight,I'm have high hopes! I'd like to see a few more chocolatey bars, that would be lovely.
Have a great day.

Good morning everyone :)

Had terrible trouble last night accessing the site - weird messages, timing out, odd looking screen - so I'm hoping MiniMIns is feeling better today :rolleyes:

Still going strong and 100% TS :D

Fingers crossed for a whoosh this week!

If you are using Google try a different search engine cos the problem is linked to Google ads x

Well done for staying strong, time flies, you'll be at your target in no time. I'm loving all the new packs, I like the chocolate pudding but I think I overcooked mine when I made it as it was rubbery. Sausages are always yummy, trying the burgers tonight,I'm have high hopes! I'd like to see a few more chocolatey bars, that would be lovely.
Have a great day.

Thank you :)

50 seconds for chocolate pudding was perfect for me :D

Not long home - traffic chaos in Bristol tonight after a lorry overturned on the M32, not to mention pouring rain :(

.....crazy to take almost 2 hours to drive 5 miles :sigh:

I'm proud of myself though 'cos I haven't succumbed to the stress eating thing :)

Just had sausage for tea - yum :D

......vanilla shake in a bit, then porridge for supper later :)

Just watching the Horizon diet programme from last night - very interesting, especially the emotional eating discussion

.....second part at 9pm tonight to see how volunteers got on with their personalised diets

Don't know if it's because January is traditional 'start a diet' time, but there have been a lot of weight related programmes on recently :rolleyes:

Did anyone watch the channel 4 programme 'the shut-ins'

......pretty scary :eek:

I love all the diet programmes because I always get obsessed at the start of a diet :)

What's the shut ins about? Sounds intriguing!

Hi Darcy. Well done on not succumbing to stress eating. I think this diet can really help us learn how to control certain behaviours. Not easy changes to make though :-/

I love all the diet programmes too :) Don't know about the shut ins. I liked the Horizon one last night (part 2 on tonight).

Tried the sausage mix yesterday. Wasn't too sure. Will have another go :) Have the burger mix here too, and may have that as my last pack tonight, or have it tomorrow, as thinking a hazelnut shake may go down well.

I love all the diet programmes because I always get obsessed at the start of a diet :)

What's the shut ins about? Sounds intriguing!

Sad situation really - people so morbidly obese they are housebound

.....but some very interesting psychological perspectives

Hi Darcy. Well done on not succumbing to stress eating. I think this diet can really help us learn how to control certain behaviours. Not easy changes to make though :-/

I love all the diet programmes too :) Don't know about the shut ins. I liked the Horizon one last night (part 2 on tonight).

Tried the sausage mix yesterday. Wasn't too sure. Will have another go :) Have the burger mix here too, and may have that as my last pack tonight, or have it tomorrow, as thinking a hazelnut shake may go down well.

I thought the sausage was absolutely delicious :)

....very tiny amount though, so not terribly filling

I've seen something similar to shut ins but I don't understand why their family or friends continue to enable them like that ?

How do you cook the sausage Darcy x

I've seen something similar to shut ins but I don't understand why their family or friends continue to enable them like that ?

How do you cook the sausage Darcy x

Very pathological relationships essentially - manipulation, enabling, co- dependency, you name it

The woman featured in particular was an incredibly manipulative individual - couple that with her enabling, emotionally weak partner and you sadly have the perfect storm, and a resultant 47 stone woman :(

Sausage is easy to cook-

Add 50mls boling water and mix well

Leave for 5 mins to rehydrate

Form into a patty

Dry fry 2 mins each side - I use a tiny non stick omelette pan

Feels very strange to be 'cooking' something but it's actually a bit of normality, and quite fun :)

....I think it's very tasty too :D

A sausage sounds good at the moment

Not long home - traffic chaos in Bristol tonight after a lorry overturned on the M32, not to mention pouring rain :(

.....crazy to take almost 2 hours to drive 5 miles :sigh:

I'm proud of myself though 'cos I haven't succumbed to the stress eating thing :)

Just had sausage for tea - yum :D

......vanilla shake in a bit, then porridge for supper later :)

Just watching the Horizon diet programme from last night - very interesting, especially the emotional eating discussion

.....second part at 9pm tonight to see how volunteers got on with their personalised diets

Don't know if it's because January is traditional 'start a diet' time, but there have been a lot of weight related programmes on recently :rolleyes:

Did anyone watch the channel 4 programme 'the shut-ins'

......pretty scary :eek:

I started to watch that, but was too tired, and thought I would get it on catch up. I forgot :eek:, but I have just downloaded it now :D
I get addicted to the weight loss programmes. I feel sometimes it helps keep me motivated. :)

I have a few packs of the sausage, but haven't tried it yet.
I am gonna try it for breakfast today now :D

I tried 50 seconds on the pudding yesterday and it was better, still not quite right though, my microwave is quite powerful so I might try a bit lower next time. I love the sausage mix, definately a favourite, tried the burger mix, not as sure.
Well done for staying strong. Have a good day.

I started to watch that, but was too tired, and thought I would get it on catch up. I forgot :eek:, but I have just downloaded it now :D
I get addicted to the weight loss programmes. I feel sometimes it helps keep me motivated. :)

I have a few packs of the sausage, but haven't tried it yet.
I am gonna try it for breakfast today now :D

Hope you enjoyed your sausage Marge :)

I tried 50 seconds on the pudding yesterday and it was better, still not quite right though, my microwave is quite powerful so I might try a bit lower next time. I love the sausage mix, definately a favourite, tried the burger mix, not as sure.
Well done for staying strong. Have a good day.

I think it's trial and error with a lot of microwave cooking :)

Morning all :)

Well, how strange is this weather?

Snowing all the way to work and freezing cold

...now the sun has come out and there is a beauiful blue sky with not a cloud in sight :D

Motivation remains high, I've stayed rock solid TS 100%, and this is going to be my year :)

I have an interview on Friday morning for a training role within my company. Although I already have quite a bit of training responsibility it is a bit ad hoc. This will be a formal training job, with hopefully a bit of a pay rise

..I love to teach, so I hope I get the job :)

Hope you enjoyed your sausage Marge :)

It is proper lushness :drool:
I can't believe I have never tried it before !
I need to try the maple pancakes that I have too, as I have so far either :eek:

New job sounds interesting Darcy. What does the interview entail x

Back