Total Solution South Pacific

Im in bed with my hot water bottle :)

Well done on getting through another day.
You are doing fab :D

Well done Darcy, i'm snuggled up in my fleece blanket with the cat keeping my feet warm :).

I take it you'll be able to take packs with you on your weeks training x

It's freezing I need to invest in a hot water bottle. I'm watching fat fight for my life on living. Always motivates me x

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 - 1lb
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

I'm sitting here at home, shivering, waiting for the gas man to come and fix my bolier :gen125:

It was fine yesterday - but dead this morning :(

I am working on my laptop - and expected to produce a day's work - but it's so cold I'm struggling to think straight :eek:

Engineer slot is anytime from 12-6 so it could be ages yet!

Oh dear........

Thats not good is it. Hopefully you will be on for an earlier rather than later visit x

Hope you got sorted darcy!'
I hate being cold.
I fill a hot water bottle every night now. Its my new addiction!!
Dont know if its colder this year or what but i wasnt this cold on the diet last year!

Engineer still here - been here over an hour, mostly spent yacking not working as the boiler was fixed in a few minutes :rolleyes:

He's doing the annual service while he's here

......nice young chap, but my goodness can he talk! :eek:

Still, can't fault British Gas in any way for the prompt service they provide :)

I'm just beginning to get warm after all day sitting in a freezing house :D

When he goes - which doesn't seem likely to be any time soon - I'm going to have a lovely hot shower and put my jammies on before having my tea :)

Well, he finally decided to go home!

House is warming up nicely, I've had a hot shower and sitting here comfy in my jammies

....and had spaghetti bolognese for tea :)

Friday tomorrow - yay!

Must admit its been a bit of a week :eek:

Well, he finally decided to go home! House is warming up nicely, I've had a hot shower and sitting here comfy in my jammies ....and had spaghetti bolognese for tea :) Friday tomorrow - yay! Must admit its been a bit of a week :eek:

Have you had to have food at all this week darcy?

All our training days they put a buffet on for!!

Makes you wonder how we used to survive before central heating! x

Makes you wonder how we used to survive before central heating! x

Did that as a child - well remember huddling round a coal fire with the washing drying on the clothes horse!

.......couldn't cope with that now!

Its been so miserable sat here all day freezing :(

Roasty toasty now though :)

Did that as a child - well remember huddling round a coal fire with the washing drying on the clothes horse! .......couldn't cope with that now! Its been so miserable sat here all day freezing :( Roasty toasty now though :)

I think thats one of the reasons why i wont skimp on heating! If im cold its on full blast until im not cold!!
I remember my mam only letting us put 1 bar on the gas fire and shortly after saying it was too hot now and to turn it off!!
If it came to paying for heating and paying for tv, the tv would be off!!!

Hi Darcy :) Massive well done on the 4lb of and woohoo to being in the 16's :D

Glad you're boiler is fixed and you're getting toasty warm again this evening. This diet definitely makes us cold. I'm freezing every single night.

Hope things calm down a bit with work.

Hello from Weston Super Mare :)

It was -4 this morning, and I had to seriously scrape my car :eek:

Very glad its Friday - and I plan a lovely long lie in tomorrow :D

I was so cold yesterday I had some serious pizza temptations - but I stayed strong! :)

Well done Darcy, you don't need no PIzza x

Well done for resisting those pizza cravings, I didn't and regretted it, although next time I'll have a Exante pizza. It's the bread cravings that get me usually. Hope your having a great Friday.

Back