Total Solution South Pacific

Poppy when I crave I want - like you - simple things like bread and toast. You'd think it would be fancier foods but for me toast and bread and butter are generally top of the list! x

Well done for getting into the sixteens and for resisting major temptations. X

How did weigh in go darcy ? X

STS this week MM :sigh:

Oh well, had to happen at some point - and I have lost a stone in a month, which is about right :)

Onwards and downwards :D

I've got a crazy time before I go on holiday :eek:

......Stoke on Trent on Friday, then Birmingham the whole of the next week - will have to go to hotel on Sunday due to early start on Monday

Didn't really want to spend a week in a hotel right now - diet, things to do for my holiday etc - but I have no choice as this is all for my new training role

Then, when I get back from Brum I have back to back training to deliver in Bristol until I go on hols :rolleyes:

I'm going to need a break by the time I get on that plane! ;)

Just spent a few hours putting the airing cupboard back together after the boiler problem - took the opportunity to start the spring cleaning and it's all spotless in there now :)

Just having a coffee, then need to go and clean the bathroom and finish the laundry

....thrills and spills here today! :rolleyes:

Wow busy time coming up for you then! :eek:
Will you eat hotel food when you're away? I can't resist the opportunity too be honest! Maybe I could for one night but not for a whole week the menu would be calling me!
I am so weak :rolleyes:

Take your packs with you Darcy so tht you can stay on plan.

I've only lost a lb this week Darcy. I like to think that if the loss is low we have more than likely lost more in inches :) x

Have a lovely day darcy and stay away from all food stuffs!
Remember the 15's challenge

Take your packs with you Darcy so tht you can stay on plan.

I've only lost a lb this week Darcy. I like to think that if the loss is low we have more than likely lost more in inches :) x

Plan to take soups and bars Susie :)

....assuming I get a half decent hotel with a kettle :eek:

Waiting to hear which hotel as this is being booked centrally due to the long stay - normally I'd have to book myself, pay up front and claim it back, but as it is a week's stay that is a lot of money so the company will sort it out and pay the bill :)

How's it going darcy?
Are you managing to stay away from hotel food? Xx

What's the hotel like Darcy. Is it a room with a view :D x

Hope they are not working you too hard x

Up to my eyeballs in work :eek:

Stoke tomorrow and Birmingham on Sunday for the rest of the week

...hotel close to New Street station so will walk to the office about 20 minutes away to get some exercise :)

Last day in my own office today for a while. so frantically trying to tie up loose ends before I leave :rolleyes:

I am so going to need my holiday - not long to go :D

Well done on staying to plan and upping your walking. Where and when's your hols again?

Keeping busy will make your holiday come around faster Darcy. X

How ya doin Darcy?

Hi Darcy, hope your'e having a good weekend & all's going to plan x

Greetings from the Holiday Inn Birmingham :)

It's freezing cold here tonight!

Training is going ok, but it is exhausting :eek:

Brought bars and soups with me so sticking to plan - admit it's a struggle though as very much wanting to comfort eat in the evenings :rolleyes:

Hang on in there Darcy. I know what it's like being away. Hotel food is usually not worth breaking the diet for. Stay strong x How many more nights away have you got?

Back