Total Solution South Pacific

image-289423990.jpg

image-853504441.jpg

image-3359993784.jpg

A few pictures of my trip :)

We're you sun bathing at night darcy? Lol xx

We're you sun bathing at night darcy? Lol xx

Didn't you know I only come out after dark? ;)

.....don't knock moon bathing until you try it :)

The promenade deck at night was my favourite part of the day - totally deserted, very quiet, still very warm - and I would sit there reading before bed

It looks like it was a fabulous trip Darcy! Great that you're straight back onto Exante so soon after.

Wow! Looks amazing! X

Welcome home Darcy & well done on such a low gain.

Good luck with restart this week x

How you getting on Darcy x

Hey, Darcy!

Glad you had a wonderful break and hope your easing back into Exante!

I too have restarted Exante to go to Thailand for our first wedding anniversary at the end of April... we are going to Phuket and Koh Samui... Cant wait!

Seeing your pics have made me look forward to the trip even more and determind to lose as much as i can on Exante for it!

Hope you have had a good day!

Welcome back Darcy :)
We were looking at cruises earlier.
I have never been sure of a cruise, but the manfriend really wants to go on a Panama canal cruise. It did look lovely :)
I think we may try it in a couple of years :)
Have you been on that one before ? :)

Hi Darcy, are you working today x

Welcome back Darcy :)
We were looking at cruises earlier.
I have never been sure of a cruise, but the manfriend really wants to go on a Panama canal cruise. It did look lovely :)
I think we may try it in a couple of years :)
Have you been on that one before ? :)

Doing the Panama Canal in October Marge :)

I thought I would hate cruising

....I'm painfully shy and don't do crowds and all that :eek:

But, I was proved very wrong and absolutely adore being on the ship

I have as much 'alone time' as I need, but there has always been someone to sit and chat to if I've wanted to

......spent a whole morning talking to a lovely Australian lady last time, turned out she was a social worker and we 'compared notes' :rolleyes:

Hi Darcy, are you working today x

No overtime this weekend Susie - too exhausted after such a crazy week back at work :eek:

The handover to the new company took place while I was away, so I have had a serious amount of catching up to do!!

As as you can imagine, there have been a lot of changes in policies and processes to get my head round

....I am mightily struggling with the annual leave - this has been changed to hours rather than days, and the leave year from April to April rather than the 1st January start I am used to. For the life of me I can't work that out at all :(

....and we all know annual leave is a bit important to me :D

Have to confess not restarting Exante while all that was going on - doomed to fail :eek:

I have restarted today though as I feel a lot more in control of things

Lovely sunny day here, housework and laundry all done and no overtime to bog me down :)

Onwards and downwards :D

We have annual leave based on hours Darcy and guess what, it never works out to full days. Usually its so many days and 3 hours. Who knows how they work that out!!

Good luck with restart, always hard after holiday. At least you have another one booked which softens the blow somewhat. We have booked a holiday to Greece in September. No touring this time just a relaxing beach holiday with possibly a few days car hire if we get itchy feet x

Sounds like a tough time at work at the minute.
Change overs are normally a bit of a challenging time but you will get through it.
Xx

Hope you are winning Darcy x

Hi Darcy. How are things.

Busy at work I expect. Have you received the new stuff from the NMC about re validation :cry:lol x

Happy new year Darcy

Good morning Darcy

Back