Total Solution South Pacific

Looks like a brilliant diary to me, Darcy!

Can I ask what your favourite packs are and what you usually have pack wise in a day?

Looks like a brilliant diary to me, Darcy!

Can I ask what your favourite packs are and what you usually have pack wise in a day?

Thank you :)

My favourite packs are probably curry, shepherds pie and porridge :D

I'm not a fan of the shakes :cool:

I work full time and what suits me is not to have anything to eat during the day and then to spread my packs through the evening - as that's when the munchies usually attack o_O

I've done Exante before and was very successful - sadly personal circumstances overtook things.

I feel good now, settled, and am quietly confident of success :D

Freezing here too. Good luck for tomorrow

Wow that's great. well done

4lbs down, very pleased :)

That makes 15lbs in 2 weeks - first stone gone :D

I'm quietly confident this is going to be my year for success :rainbow:

Hi Darcy,

Well done on your restart, it sounds like it's going great. I'm restarting after a while off Exante too, I was doing so well and then it all went wrong and I slipped into bad habits! I'm hoping this is my year too!

Hi Darcy,

Well done on your restart, it sounds like it's going great. I'm restarting after a while off Exante too, I was doing so well and then it all went wrong and I slipped into bad habits! I'm hoping this is my year too!

Oh Poppy, been there, done that :(

I know that Exante works, as I was successful before. Emotions got the better of me, and here we are again:rolleyes:

I feel calm and positive, and have a huge incentive in my September cruise :D

We can do this, I know we can :thankyouthankyou:

Ooh good incentive! Mine's a August trip to Cornwall - I don't want to look like a whale on the beach! :D

I'd be more than a whale - if I went in the sea, the tide would go out :rolleyes:

Yay - I'm on holiday now for 2 weeks :D

Another TS day, all is good in Darcy's world ;)

Back