Total Solution South Pacific

It defo makes it easier when you are looking forward to the packs :)

Interesting, I quite like the shakes - but only for breakfast during the working week. I think it is because they are quick and easy, and some of the flavours are vile. I am currently drinking my way through all those I can't stand. When I order more I will stick with 5 favourites, one for each weekday.

Oh my goodness, what a day.........just got home from work :eek:

You name it, it was going on today!!

In the 'old days' I would have been ordering pizza right now

.....but I'm staying strong, and I'm having Exante curry now and a bottle of fizzy water :)

Oh my goodness, what a day.........just got home from work :eek:
You name it, it was going on today!!
In the 'old days' I would have been ordering pizza right now
.....but I'm staying strong, and I'm having Exante curry now and a bottle of fizzy water :)

Oh Darcy don't you just love days like that? But I like your solution...my preferred choice as well.
As a matter of fact, I think i'll keep some packs on even post-maintenance (and as a reminder as well) for those "go to" moments. Right now if I had to chose, it would be the curry and the strawberry jam bar - best stuff in the world!

Today is a new day, I hope it goes much calmer for you!
Xx

Well done Darcy for staying strong :)

Hope work today is better.

Have you had a better day?! :)

Oh Darcy don't you just love days like that? But I like your solution...my preferred choice as well.
As a matter of fact, I think i'll keep some packs on even post-maintenance (and as a reminder as well) for those "go to" moments. Right now if I had to chose, it would be the curry and the strawberry jam bar - best stuff in the world!

Today is a new day, I hope it goes much calmer for you!
Xx

It was madness from the second I walked in the door to when I eventually left - 12 hours later! :eek:

I really surprised myself by my response to the stress

....I truly didn't even contemplate food, which has always been my comfort!

I was content with my curry and fizzy water :D

Today, thankfully, was very quiet and peaceful :)

A lot of you seem to really like the curries... must order some next month I think! Hope you have another good day today.

Have a good day Darcy

A lot of you seem to really like the curries... must order some next month I think! Hope you have another good day today.

Hi Womble, for a VLCD the curry has a lot of taste! which means a lot if you're considering doing it for a long spell. There's some pretty nice bar as well

Well done on handling the stress with true grit rather than food (that is my usual go to as well) you are doing fabulously well.

Have you got a nice relaxing weekend planned?

Keep going Darcy, hope you have another good day :)

Back