Total Solution South Pacific

Great loss! I'm having a hungry day today Just got to get through it, water water water! X

I was planning on cleaning today but I've got a bad back (only totm) but I can't even straighten up properly always suffered with really bad period pains they floor me for a couple of days! I will get through the 100% then hopefully the rest of this first month will be easier x

Another great loss, Darcy

Well done on the loss Darcy :)

Boring, boring!!! don't be daft woman - a riveting read :)

Have a good day Darcy :)

Darcy you've done soooo well! So impressed with your resistance of takeaways after a bad day it's a bad habit of mine that hopefully I can kick as well as you have!

Darcy you've done soooo well! So impressed with your resistance of takeaways after a bad day it's a bad habit of mine that hopefully I can kick as well as you have!

Thank you Emma :)

I have so much weight to lose that I have made a firm commitment to TS Exante for the long haul :rolleyes:

......I will admit the first week was very hard, but now it's just part of my life really :)

For me personally, stopping and starting or adding things just doesn't work o_O

stopping and starting or adding things just doesn't work

And that is good advice. I wish I could stay TS all the time but family events seem to get in the way.

Busy day at work, delivering training :)

Just enjoyed my black bean pot......and have sweet and sour noodles and apple crumble for later

.....oh, and a bottle of cherry fizzy water :D

Back