Total Solution South Pacific

How many weeks have you done now?

Wow. I guess it has to slow a bit at some point, especially when you have done so well.

Can I be cheeky and ask when have you done your meal weeks? I feel very nervous of them. I am finding exante pretty easy whilst I have to have 3 packs/shakes a day but the idea of dealing with the freedom of making a meal scares me, I might not have hunger anymore but I do have greed.

Can I be cheeky and ask when have you done your meal weeks? I feel very nervous of them. I am finding exante pretty easy whilst I have to have 3 packs/shakes a day but the idea of dealing with the freedom of making a meal scares me, I might not have hunger anymore but I do have greed.

I haven't done any meal weeks at all - I don't trust myself :oops:

I have been TS 100% every day :D

I don't like the shakes, and can't trust myself with the bars so I have the hot meals only

.....I like them all, but the curry, eggs and black bean pot are my favourites :)

I don't really see the need for the meal week. My husband is doing it too and is trying to schedule or meal week into our meal planner and I don't understand the point of it. If I am not hungry on 3 packs then how would I fit in a proper meal on top of 3 packs?

I haven't done any meal weeks but have had the Indian and a kebab take away (just had meat and salad both times) I don't think you need to they just have to recommend it? Not sure!

Darcy well done on the pound I'm sure you will see a bigger loss next week x

Congrats on the loss Dacry! All in the rig direction.

Another day done :)

Work continues to be um........difficult

.....and I still haven't heard a word about my application for the new role :rolleyes:

Was starving earlier this evening......but I stuck it out, and the feelings passed :D

Yey for getting past the pesky hunger!

Hope you hear soon x

Well done.
I hope work improves soon and you hear about the application soon

Well done Darcy you are doing so well!

You're an inspiration Darcy :)

I hope you hear about the job soon.

Funny old weather o_O

Dense fog and perishing cold this morning......sunshine and open the windows this afternoon :rolleyes:

Another good TS day :D

The weather is so changeable right now. Today I've had sunshine all morning. It was shining in on my computer screen so much I had to close the curtains :( Now though it has gone all overcast, and cold according to my OH. I wouldn't know being permanently cold on this diet.

Hope your day is going well Darcy :)

Back