Total Solution South Pacific

Autumnal feel this morning.......actually quite chilly!

Nothing much to do right now, so relaxing with my crochet until my brother arrives 😊
It is getting quite chilly. I love the smell of crips mornings but makes it difficult to want to get out of bed!

Still summer here by the coast. A beautiful day.
Do you have a range of living spaces planned out yet?
I need the divorce papers sorted & signed before I will be able to get the finances sorted. So think I'll be staying with family & friends for a while. I had the offer of a flat - but my goddaughter has just come back to the UK so not sure that will still be available. I just have to finish packing & then jump!

Autumnal feel this morning.......actually quite chilly!

Nothing much to do right now, so relaxing with my crochet until my brother arrives 😊

Gorgeous autumnal sun here, too! I love it... Hope you have a very chilled day in your orderly space.... Just the thought of all that tidying and clearing done makes me feel zen.

Just 1lb down again today........I know it’s in the right direction, but this is so disappointing on just 600 calories a day!!

Hoping for that elusive whoosh next week 🙄

Hairdresser this morning........and I had a major battle with myself as I so wanted to go into Lidl on the way home, and buy food for a binge 🙄

I didn’t, but oh my goodness it was a big urge!! 😏

.........driven by the plateau I’m going through, and the feeling that ever getting to target is an unreachable dream 😕

Well done - for not getting the where withall for a binge. Major win:0clapper:.

I think that urge will stay with me for a long time......I also find petrol stations compelling - I want a Monster zero (not zero actually 40 calories or so for 500ml) and then sweet or salt depending on my mood. I haven't cracked - have to steel myself. I have had a pepsi max or two on the road - which aren't strictly ok cos of the sweetners and the sweet taste interfering with re-education of my palate.

Still....getting results and health risks of the chemicals in zero cans are probably much less than the health roisks of being over 20 stone!

Just Lidl'd for ingredients for my STBX's birthday cake. Funnily enough - they aren't calling my name....
But for the first time since I started this vcld, I was compelled by the Soreen malt loaf - but survived without it getting into my basket.
Then back by Tescos for his Hoegaarden and some citrus peel. I wanted some hot chicken thighs.....managed to leave them - as I am sure I'd not have been able to leave the skin - so my internal dialogue about "a bit of protein won't hurt - just leave the crispy skins" failed to seduce me!

Back home to a Zero coke - I now know I prefer Pepsi Max!

Oh God, I hate workmen being in the house. I have a sparky here fitting a new security light in the garden, and he hasn’t stopped talking since he arrived 😳

Why do they think I need/want to hear their life story! 🙄

I think that offering them coffee is where I go wrong.......but I can’t change my upbringing 😏

:( the light is gonna look great though, right?

4C8194AA-73C7-4635-B638-EC9D5D95A542.jpegHaven’t been able to get into this dress for ages! Had a lovely day with dear friends ☺️

Looking great! This IS your year.

You look brilliant, Darcy! Fantastic, well done!

No loss this week......which I expected as I have been off plan since Thursday :classic_oops:

Needed the break I think, but straight back to TS tomorrow :classic_smile:

Time to be honest.......I fell off the wagon big time 😢

Absolutely no reason for this, and I can’t explain it even to myself 😕

I have gained weight, which is really scary and so very stupid.

Today is a new day though, and I’m back to try again 😊

Onwards and downwards 😀

Onwards and downwards 😀
Hi Darcy
I'm sorry to hear that but... your numbers were slowing down a bit. I have to wonder if this will actually kick you back into a good loss process again once you're sticking with TS again? As you say, it's a new day, and a new week. Get back onto that TS without looking left or right and let's see how this week works for you. Wishing you a lot of good luck in getting back on it - I am sure you can do it! I'll have my fingers and toes crossed for you and cheering you from here!

Onwards and downwards 😀
What’s done is done...

Onwards and downwards Darcy!

You look great in your dress:classic_smile:

line drawn _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Go, Darcy!

Back