Total Solution South Pacific

2 lbs down today.......which takes me into the next stone bracket, and finally the weight ‘to lose’ is less than weight lost!!! 😆
Well done, Darcy!

2 lbs down today.......which takes me into the next stone bracket, and finally the weight ‘to lose’ is less than weight lost!!! 😆
Double Congratulations! Can't wait to join you at 50% of my ticker- even though I am not sure what my end steady state should be - 13, 12 or even 10 1/2 stone? Time will tell. I want a good old age but not a scrawny face in my sixties! So Right now happy celebrating 10% shed. Have a good day, everyone.

Double Congratulations! Can't wait to join you at 50% of my ticker- even though I am not sure what my end steady state should be - 13, 12 or even 10 1/2 stone? Time will tell. I want a good old age but not a scrawny face in my sixties! So Right now happy celebrating 10% shed. Have a good day, everyone.

Thank you 😊

My target weight takes me just into a normal BMI........I’m so short my weight could be much lower, so I might adjust when I get to 9 stone and see how I look ☺️

2 lbs down today 😊

I’m pleased, but a bit worried how the loss is slowing down........I have maintained TS 100%, without deviation, but it’s not the stone a month I want or expect 😏

I’ve been active and stuck religiously to the programme, not sure what else I can do 🤔

2 lbs down today 😊

I’m pleased, but a bit worried how the loss is slowing down........I have maintained TS 100%, without deviation, but it’s not the stone a month I want or expect 😏

I’ve been active and stuck religiously to the programme, not sure what else I can do 🤔

You're doing so well, Darcy

As for the weight loss slowing down, if you're still doing 3 shakes only you could try alternating days where you have 800cals and see if that gives you a boost? I've also read that weight stalls on Keto are usually down to one of three things, not enough water, not enough salt, not enough fat. You could play about with those three things and see if that helps?

Personally, I think your 2lbs loss is fabulous and remember that it will be 'fat' loss now not water loss. :)

Edit:

Imagine losing one lump like this off each butt cheek. :classic_big_grin:
fat1.jpg

Last edited:
You're doing so well, Darcy

As for the weight loss slowing down if you're still doing 3 shakes only you could try alternating days where you have 800cals and see if that gives you a boost? I've also read that weight stalls on Keto are usually down to one of three things, not enough water, not enough salt, not enough fat. You could play about with those three things and see if that helps?

Personally, I think your 2lbs loss is fabulous and remember that it will be 'fat' loss now not water loss. :)

Edit:

Imagine losing one lump like this off each butt cheek. :classic_big_grin:
View attachment 191272

Thank you 😊

Very sensible advice!

I’m normally a very realistic person, and logic tells me that I’m doing really well.........I’ve just felt though in the past few weeks that this process will never end despite all my effort, and that I’m destined to spend the rest of my life living on 600 calories 😕

This moment will pass though, and I’ll get back to my normal cheerful self ☺️

Thank you 😊

Very sensible advice!

I’m normally a very realistic person, and logic tells me that I’m doing really well.........I’ve just felt though in the past few weeks that this process will never end despite all my effort, and that I’m destined to spend the rest of my life living on 600 calories 😕

This moment will pass though, and I’ll get back to my normal cheerful self ☺️

I've found that this ketogenic diet is not at all what I was expecting as regards to weight loss. I assumed that I would be dropping like 3- 4lbs each week and I'd be skinny within a few months!! :classic_big_grin:

The reality is so different. Even on such a drastic calorie deficit, weight loss stalls on the scales are becoming the norm (for me) while the tape measure has become my saving grace. I would throw my scales in the bin if I weren't so addicted to them!! Haha! x

Having a food week, in the hopes it will improve my losses in the future 😊

Met a friend for coffee yesterday, and I have another friend coming to my house for lunch tomorrow. A week of leisure and friendship, with absolutely minimal cleaning! 😆

I just love your lifestyle and chilled demeanour! How are you doing, Darcy?

So, I had a week off plan........intentionally so

For some reason, when I weighed last Sunday I felt very downhearted about the whole diet thing and the never ending nature of it. I was heading for a full on binge so I decided to have a planned week off instead. I have eaten sensibly.......chicken salad and fruit mostly......so I avoided a crazy carb binge.

Needless to say I haven’t lost any weight this week, but that’s ok. I feel much better for my break, and recharged ready to get back to TS today 😊

I had a nice week with no cleaning! I saw friends, and made a start on a big sewing project for my charity group ☺️

Onwards and downwards 😀

I've found that this ketogenic diet is not at all what I was expecting as regards to weight loss. I assumed that I would be dropping like 3- 4lbs each week and I'd be skinny within a few months!! :classic_big_grin:

The reality is so different. Even on such a drastic calorie deficit, weight loss stalls on the scales are becoming the norm (for me) while the tape measure has become my saving grace. I would throw my scales in the bin if I weren't so addicted to them!! Haha! x

I lost a stone slowly - but ate very well. I'm now doing the vcld to speed up getting back to a weight where it won't disadvantage when I move back to London and look for a job. I'll be back to eating low carb with keto for weight corrections if needed. I've found some good recipes here http://queenketo.com/the-ketogenic-diet-explained/ and also like dietdoctor.com - my non keto OH loves it when I cook the meat pie recipe.

Back