Total Solution South Pacific

Well done. You are a real inspiration a little further ahead in the journey than me and showing it can be done.

Well done with the 4lbs loss Darcy.

TS going well, though I had to fight off the pizza demons again last night 🙄

......I won the battle though 😀

4 weeks to my holiday and I’m absolutely determined to get as much weight as possible off by then!

Onwards and downwards ☺️

Well done, fight the good fight. When a particular food gets stuck in your head it can be hard to push it out again

Well done, it's going well for you. Stick with it.

Really blustery day here!! Horrible.......I hate windy weather, I find it quite frightening 😕

I’ve finished my packing and the cases are in the hallway all ready to go 😊

I need to finish the spring cleaning now!

TS going well 😀

It’s 1:30 am and for the third night running I just can’t sleep.....and I don’t know why 🤷‍♀️

.........very annoying!

All my spring cleaning finished.....and my house sparkling from top to bottom ☺️

Car service tomorrow morning...how exciting! 🙄

A good TS day, and fingers crossed for a more encouraging weigh in on Sunday 😊

Just 1 lb down this week.......very disappointing when I’ve done TS religiously 😢
I am a notorious slow loser Darcy, once I have got over the first few weeks I am not the sort of person to lose a stone a month unfortunately, we just have to keep on keeping on Hun don't we?! xx

I am a notorious slow loser Darcy, once I have got over the first few weeks I am not the sort of person to lose a stone a month unfortunately, we just have to keep on keeping on Hun don't we?! xx

Glad to hear I’m not the only one.......but it’s very tough when you read about other people’s fabulous losses 😏

I have my age and height against me....but you’re right, we just need to carry on! 😊

I know it is, I don't know what I have against me, probably age, am 58 but I am an average height of 5ft 4. It is frustrating when you work so hard and lose a lb or even worse sts but I just keep telling myself it will have to come off eventually eating like this! Good thing is I am seeing it in my clothes now so wearing a jumper today I have not worn for ages! Take care Hun. xx

I know it is, I don't know what I have against me, probably age, am 58 but I am an average height of 5ft 4. It is frustrating when you work so hard and lose a lb or even worse sts but I just keep telling myself it will have to come off eventually eating like this! Good thing is I am seeing it in my clothes now so wearing a jumper today I have not worn for ages! Take care Hun. xx

I am 61 and barely 5ft......so the calorie deficit for me isn’t actually that great on a 600 calorie diet 😏

I wouldn’t lose an ounce on other diets, so I have no choice but to keep on trying!

I don’t want diabetes and all those other horrible things coming my way if I don’t lose weight.......so onwards and downwards 😀

I’m off on a cruise in 2 weeks time, and being around food all day on the ship is worrying me.......but I’m going to try hard to eat sensibly and be active, so hopefully the damage will be limited.

Back