Total Solution South Pacific

Horrible weather.....cold, wet and windy 🌧

......so spent a nice day sewing 🧵

Should have been doing housework, but that can wait! 😀

wow Darcy, I just admire your resolve! No more trips this summer?

Thank you ☺️

I’m off on 9th July for a 2 month world cruise 🚢 🎉😀

.......and want to be as slim as possible by then!

AE2E705B-4C4A-4ED2-AB70-300627E47BF6.jpeg

Another 3lbs down......amazing consistency over the past few weeks!

4 lbs to go and I will have lost all my stupid regain 😊

I was at a big family gathering yesterday and all the things I love were on offer - quiche, coleslaw, bread rolls, trifle............but I was strong and had some plain chicken and a few slices of cucumber. I felt so good about that, and it paid off on the scales this morning! 😀

Onwards and downwards ☺️

Excited and nervous at the same time.....I’m off on my world cruise on Tuesday morning! 😳

All the packing is done, and the house cleaned from top to bottom. Hairdressers on Monday morning, then finalise my hand luggage and I’m good to go ☺️

I’ve never been on such a long trip, and I do feel a bit anxious about that. Once I’m on the ship and settled into my cabin I’ll be fine......but I’ve got butterflies until then 😝

Hopefully in the next few days I will have lost all the regained weight and I can move onto new territory. I really am going to try to eat healthily on this trip, and get some much needed exercise too! 😀

Safely onboard Sea Princess in Dover. I’m proud of myself....first stop was to check out the gym, and I’ve just walked the entire length of the buffet and have settled for just a black coffee! First hurdle done!! 😁

Back