SpaceAngel lost 3lbs this week!

Makeover parties with cake decorating. Then we do all the party games. The website is www.just4girlsparties.co.uk See if you can log on. You shouldn't be able to but for some reason people have been logging on and looking at the site.

Nah cant see - currently under construction type thing! x

Ok, thanks. I will be updating it in the next few days x

Righty O, got to get up a bit earlier tomorrow cos I want some breakfast before I go to my job interview (still to be confirmed in the morning) and I am going to do the girls eggs and soldiers for their breakie.

I am also going to do some more work on my website tomorrow. It is taking so long but is looking really good.

You never sent ya hubbies site out love! x

Good Luck! x

Went to the Dr's today and he has "prescribed" me to 12 weeks at the gym. I get a fitness assessment from a fitness instructor who will give me an individual exercise plan and then I will get 2 sessions a week for 12 weeks. I am really looking forward to it.

I normally hate the exercise but I want to be fit as well as slimmer.

And the best bit is that he said that if I have lost a lot of weight and have loose skin, he will be more than to refer me for plastic surgery! Result.:D

AND surgery! U jammy jammy bugger!!
Im so gna try it! x

WOW, what DRs you at? Mine is totally anti overweight people and blames weight for EVERY issue you go there with. He sucks tbh and i hate going to him.
Enjoy the gym, i used to love going curves last year once you get into it!

My Dr is excellent, he is young, so not a fuddy duddy like some GP's. He said that he is really proud of me for sticking to it for so long and said that he would be happy for me to reward my hard work with surgery. Just got to pray now that he don't bl**dy leave the surgery before I get to my goal weight!

AF should have arrived yesterday so there is a possibility that it could have worked this month. I will be testing on Monday if AF hasn't put an appearance in by then.

I have also been to the gym to see if I wanted to use my GP referal there and I loved it. The personal trainer that I saw was lovely. She really made me feel that we were going to be in it together and she asked me loads of questions so I feel really motivated. I have made an appointment for Monday to have a formal chat and then I will start my sessions.

We have also had a quote today for a kitchen installation so it will be really really good if we get that as well. So all in all a good day today :D

OoOoH get you missus!

Glad you had a good day huni
x

Thanks huni. I think your the only person who writes in my diary lol

Thanks Son. I am great thanks. How are the wedding plans coming along?

I had a very small wedding in a registry office. We only had 12 guests and held the reception in my Mums garden. But we have been married for 10 yrs in April. And everyone really enjoyed the wedding. I would have loved to have had the whole thing, but I am looking to do that on our 15th Wedding Anniversary.

hey, look forward to finding out mondays results then hun x

See I told you I knew, but you thought I didnt.. but really I did.. Honest I did !!! :D

Back